When You Cry: Stiles Stilinski

Someone knocked on your door and came tumbling in before you even got off the couch to answer it. Stiles came crashing in, holding grocery bags. You watched him with wide eyes, wiping the last bit of your tears off on your sleeve. He looked crazy standing there, panting.

"I got it!" He panted, collapsing on the couch.

       You watched him open the bag, taking out a two pints of ice cream, one cookies and cream and the other rocky road. After that he pulled out Hot fries and various kinds of pastries and treats. He looked pretty proud of himself, smiling widely.

"What are you doing?" You sniffled, amused.

"You were crying on the phone." He blinked, "So I wanted to bring you things to make you feel better."

"Babe, I was just crying over the movie." You giggled, "I get emotional during my period.

"I know." Stiles nodded, "So I brought some stuff you like when you're on your period. I don't like when you're sad."

        You felt like you were falling for him all over again, your heart swelling up with pride for this fool who came crashing through your door late at night just to bring you treats just because you cried a little bit during a movie. You nearly knocked him over hugging him, bringing him under your covers to cuddle with him.

He settled in almost immediately, digging into his ice cream while you ate yours, just enjoying each other's company. You let him put on a movie he liked and admired him while his eyes lit up like a little kid's when his favorite parts came up.