Asking You To Be His Girlfriend: Scott McCall

You hadn't seen the real Scott all week. You could barely even close your eyes anymore without seeing him from that night. He wasn't human and you didn't even know what to call him. The first night you didn't get any sleep, the second you could only cry, and the rest of the nights his image kept haunting you. He was a hero when it came down to it. He saved your life. But maybe, he only saved you but killed anyone else. You wished you had let him explain, just so you could figure things out. Stiles was with him and he was fine. Or was Stiles one of them too? Or wa-

Someone grabbed you from behind when you got into your room, a hand clamped over your mouth and you bit down. Hard.

"Ow!" A yelp, "Calm down!"

"Skomf?" You thought you recognized the voice, trying to talk despite being muffled.

"Yes, it's me." He lifted his hand off your mouth and shut the door behind you, watching you carefully.

You tilted your head, "How did you get into my room?"

He looked at the window, "I live on the second story..."

        He smiled sheepishly, patting the spot next to him on your bed. You inhaled and exhaled, walking to him slowly, letting him explain things to you once and for all. You were tense and he could tell, giving enough space between you to make you feel comfortable. He explained what exactly he was and what he was doing at the warehouse, and finally put the pieces together of why he was always running away.

"So you're like...a supernatural super hero?" You finally asked once he was done, bringing a smile to his face.

He shrugged, "I wouldn't say that. I just know I need to help people. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

"You saved me." You scooted closer to him, grabbing his hand, "Thank you and I'm sorry for the way I acted...it was just a lot."

"I know." He smiled softly, "I tried to give you some space but, I missed you."

"I missed you too." You hadn't known you were going to say it, but it came tumbling out and it was true, despite the claws and hair and glowing eyes he was still Scott.

"I understand if you don't want to see me anymore."

You bit your lip, debating, "I still want to see you. Maybe I'm crazy, but I still like you a lot, Scott."

        He perked up, if he had a tail he would wag it. Oops, no pun intended. He gripped your hand a little tighter, pulling you slowly into him. His eyes stayed glued to yours until your faces were so close you didn't know where his air stopped and yours started. His eyes drooped down to your lips, his head tilting just so and then you could taste him, like a drink of water you didn't know you needed. He was gentle and his hands were warm splayed against your back. He tasted like mint and smelled like the woods in the most intoxicating way.

He leaned his forehead against yours, "Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." You couldn't wipe the smile off either of your faces, even when he laid another kiss on your lips your smiles and laughter got in the way.