How He Asked You Out: Stiles Stilinski

"Um." You stared at the door to the shop, someone trying to grab at the handle. The person standing there was balancing a large bouquet of flowers, a teddy bear, and a box of chocolates in one arm, completely covering their face.

        You could have helped but found it more entertaining to watch their struggle. You leaned against your palm, counting the seconds until he finally got the door opened and before he even dropped anything on the counter you could already tell who it was. Stiles took a second to catch his breathe, hands braced on his hips.

"Hi, Stiles." You smirked.

He held up flowers, "For you."

"For me?" You feigned surprise but he pretended not to notice.

"This is only a sample of how gentlemanly I can be!" He seemed really focused on the things in front of him, showing the flowers into your arms. They were the reddest roses you'd ever seen and they smelled beautiful. The card hanging out of them read: "Will you go out with me?"

He didn't even give you a chance to say anything, holding up a hand, "Before you say anything!"

He held up the teddy bear, it was light brown with a white lace bow around its neck, "A teddy bear for you to sleep with at night. I even sprayed it with cologne I thought you would like, since I know girls love that, right?"

"I suppose." You giggled, accepting that as well, sniffing it, "That smells amazing."

"It's Armani." He grinned, seeming to be very proud of himself.

You were impressed, "You wear Armani?"

"Well, no." He scratched the side of his cheek, "But it smelled better than my cologne."

"And chocolate!" He opened the box, gesturing towards the assorted flavors, "So what do you think?"

"I think it's all very lovely." You giggled, putting the roses and bear down on the counter.

"Yeah?" He clapped and rubbed his hands together, "With that being said, would you want to go out with me sometime?"

"Stiles." You started and his face fell.

He started to shake his head, "Too much?"

You leaned over the counter, to get his attention from his new murmuring, "Stiles! I would love to go out with you!"

"Wait, really?" A crooked smile spread across his face.

"Yes." You shook your head, laughing, "I would have said yes even without the gifts."

"Oh." The look on his face made it look like his mind was racing a hundred miles a second, "Well, this is great. Pick you up Friday at 6?"

"Sounds great." You nodded as he walked out, nearly running into the door.