Fin: Scott McCall

"Scott." You called out of the bathroom of your shared apartment with Scott.

He poked his head out of your room, "Yeah?"

You leaned against the doorframe, pulling your robe tighter around you, "Would you still love me if I was fat?"

"Of course." He looked confused, "Why are you asking that?"

"Well." You started to walk into your room, sitting on the edge of the bed, "You know, some couples get really comfortable around each other and let themselves go."

You were talking nonchalantly, and he seemed to be trying hard to keep up, "Yeah?"

"And some couples get pregnant." You said it smoothly, watching his expression.

"Yeah?" He still looked oblivious.

"Scott." You looked at him right in the eyes, "Some couples get pregnant."

His face scrunched up, "What?"

You waited.

His face lit up, "Are you pregnant!?"

You grinned, "Yes!"

         He lifted you off the bed, spinning you around the room. You giggled when he set you down carefully, dropping to his knees to put his hands on your stomach, all of a sudden worried that every move would somehow hurt the baby. You watched him adoringly. You were just about to graduate from college and he was still working on getting his degree to work with Deaton at the Vet's office, but you could support three.

"I can't wait to tell my mom!" He was fumbling with his phone, "She's going to be so happy!"

         He talked excitedly into the receiver, a few times looking at you like the first time you met. His eyes were always filled with so much love and adoration. He pulled you out of your daydream with a quick peck and he was already dialing Stiles screaming about how he was going to be a father.

You rubbed your stomach, "Your daddy is something else."