When He Gets Jealous: Stiles Stilinski

He wasn't exactly happy about the predicament he was in now. Coach had him pulled to the side to help put out drinks and snacks during the lacrosse party. Coach had put it together to give the team a morale boost before their next game that could decide whether they go to the semifinals or not. He thought it would be a great idea to bring you as his date and show the rest of the guys that he had something to be proud of. However, it backfired when he got stuck helping out and you were standing in the room surrounded by hormonal teenagers. They hadn't seen you before which just added more intrigue.

One of the guys, leaned against the wall near you, "Do you go to a different school?"

"I'm homeschooled, actually."

"Oh, wow!" Another guy laughed even though you hadn't said anything funny, "So you've never been to high school before? You're missing out."

"Am I?" You were starting to get uncomfortable, searching the room for Stiles, who looked desperate to be finished setting up.

"So you've never been to a school dance?" The same guy asked, blocking Stiles view of you.

"No." You shrugged, the idea had crossed your mind a few times but hadn't had an opportunity to go until now. You thought of Stiles and put the suggestion in the back of your mind.

"Well, I could take you to one if you like." The guy was cute enough, but reeked of sleaziness. You didn't have to go to public school to realize that.

Coach finally freed Stiles and he all but ran into the circle of guys around you, "Alright, enough already, she's taken."

"By you Stilinski?" One guy snickered, "How much did you pay her?"

"Like you'd be able to comprehend the number." He sassed back, "How many times have you failed math again?"

         He dragged you away from the group, an angry look on his face once you two got to a place less populated. You noticed the guys from before still watching and whispering to each other and laughing. You pulled Stiles face up and kissed him softly, making yourself comfortable in front of him, his hands shakily making their way to your hips and pulling you closer to him.

"Thanks for saving me." You hummed, pecking his lips again.

"Anytime. Seriously." He smirked and looked up at the group, who looked a mix between pissed and shocked and he raised a middle finger at them, kissing you again.