How You Meet: Derek Hale

"SCOTT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" You were currently behind Scott and Stiles, trying your hardest to press close enough to the wall you'd disappear.

Scott looked behind you with an apologetic expression, eyes glowing, "I'll explain later. Go stay with Derek!"

He pointed to a half opened classroom door to his left that you didn't even think twice running into. You didn't know who the hell Derek was, or what the hell was going on, and you didn't even know if you were getting out of here tonight in one piece. Once you got into the room you closed the door, trying to steady your heartbeat. The guy you assumed was Derek was leaning against the desk, holding his side.

"You must be Derek." You murmured, cringing at the crash from the hallway.

He looked at you, the light from the window illuminating half of his face, which was, for the lack of a better word, gorgeous, "Scott's friend."

"[Your name]." You said absently, eyes trailing down his chest to his side, "A-Are you bleeding?"

He lifted his hand, soaked with red, as an answer and you flitted to his side, "We have to clean this and get you to a hospital."

He chuckled. Actually chuckled, despite everything, "I'm fine. Just give it a little time."

"Time for an infection to fester? No thanks." You shoved his hands away, gingerly lifting his shirt. The cuts were deep and still pumping out blood.

You started to look around the room for a first aid kit, digging through desk drawers and cabinets, he watched you quietly in some twisted form of amusement. When you finally found at least some bandages to cover it up he was standing fine, a little pale but fine. He gestured to his side and you lifted his shirt again, but nothing. The cuts were gone and all that was left was dried blood.

"I'm not crazy, right?" Your eyes jumped between him and his now gone wound.

He smirked, "No, you're not crazy."

"Great." You swallowed, "Do you want to explain to me how that happened then?"

Stiles and Scott came tumbling in, both panting but otherwise fine, with victorious smiles. Derek pushed off of the desk, casting you a long, smoldering glance.

"How about we get you home and I'll explain on the way?"