First Date: Stiles Stilinski

"I wasn't sure what kind of food you'd want to I made a reservation at all of these places." He shoved a sticky note into your hands while he drove away from your house, looking like he was about to bounce out of his seat.

        You looked down and he had reserved a spot at varying restaurants ranging from classic burgers and fries all the way to Indian food. You shook your head, peering over at him in amusement.

"What do you think?" He grinned, "Just let me know and I can head over there."

"You don't have to try so hard, Stiles." You giggled, "I'm just happy to be with you."

His grin faltered, "I just want to make sure you have a good time. You're beautiful. I mean, really wow. You could date any guy you wanted."

You shrugged, "Maybe, but I want to be with you."

He laughed awkwardly, mumbling a few unintelligible things before you read the name of the burger joint, "Let's go there. It's simple and fun, okay? No pressure."

"Yeah." He relaxed, "Okay I can do that. Simple and fun."

"We're just hanging out." You assured him, and he nodded.

        When you got to the place he had completely relaxed, falling back to his usual calm self and you talked easily, sipping at your drink while you waited for you waiter to take you order. When the guy finally came back, you and Stiles read your order off quickly.

Stiles stopped the waiter before he started to walk off, "Sir, do you think you could bring a candle back? This is a date after all, I want to keep it classy."

"If you wanted classy," The guy deadpanned, looking at the pictures of animated burgers on the wall, "you chose the wrong place."

"Noted." Stiles sat back down, rolling his eyes.

You shook your head, "A for effort."

"I'm just trying to get it right." He admitted, shrugging.

"You're doing perfect."