Chapter 29

Chelsea's POV

I turn around and I see Niall climbing into my room I quickly open my room door and run out "oh princess you can't run far" I heard Niall say as I ran downstairs and he was right behind me "got you!" He said grabbing on to my waist "Niall please let me go please!" "Princess" "no I am not your princess any more! You don't treat your princess like an object" "princess" "NO! I am not your princess !!!! So just say what you need to say and let go of me!" I said trying to pull away from him but he didn't let go he brought me over to the couch "if I let go you better not run" he said as we sat on the couch as soon as he let go of me I wanted to run so bad it took every bone in my body to stay down "princ- Chelsea I am sorry okay I shouldn't of pushed you but you kinda said we would when you get home" "yeah I only said that because I didn't want to say I never did that before and I don't want to do it any time soon" I said and I started crying "princes- chelsea you should of told me" Niall said and embraced me in a hug "GET OFF OF HER!!!!" I heard a voice shout I broke away from the hug and it was Tom "what are you doing here?" Niall asked "helping her !" "She is fine" "no she is not look at her she is crying" Tom said stepping towards me "and she said you were hurting her!!" "She is fine GET OUT" Niall shouted "NO! Not in till I have her!" Tom said stepping closer to Niall I could see Niall's forming a fist "GET OUT!" Niall shouted in Tom's face "stop please let me talk I him Niall please sit down!" I said getting off the couch and pulling them away from each other "Tom come with me" I said pulling Tom to the front door "Chelsea come with me" "Tom I fine now he said sorry" "yeah but what if it happens again" "it won't" "but what if it dose" "it-" I was cut off by Tom kissing me I was in shock I tried to push him away but it was to late "you fucken asshole!!!!" I hear Niall shout then POW he punched Tom right in the face "GET THE FUCK OUt OF MY HOUSE" Niall said kicking Tom in the stomach I just stood there in shock Niall opened the door and threw Tom out the slammed the door. "Princess are you okay?" I didn't say anything he embraced me in a hug but I didn't hug him back what if Tom was right about Niall "I am gonna go upstairs" I said and pulled out of his embrace.

Niall's POV

She is scared of me now.... I didn't mean to force her before but I kinda meant to hurt Tom like who dose he think he is coming into my house and kissing my girlfriend!! But in the first place why was he even here did Chelsea call him to help her did I really make her that scared. I walked up to her room and knocked on the door "come in" she said "stay there don't come closer" she really is scared of me "Chelsea I just want to say I am sorry for Tom and for earlier i shouldn't of forced you before" she didn't say anything she just started to cry again I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug and I felt her tense up "why Niall why?" She said in between her cries "I don't like him that's why did you see him kiss you! Did you call him to help you?" She nodded her head yes "I was scared Niall I thought you would hurt me" "remember when I said I would never hurt you well I meant it and I never will if you didn't want to do it then you should of said so" "I was scared you would force me or leave me" "I would never leave you because of that if you wanted to wait I will wait for you okay" she just nodded her head "I am truly sorry princess" I said and placed a kiss on her forehead "I am going to take a shower" she said and pulled away from my hug and walked out of her room just great I thought I just lost the girl of my dreams she is scared of me !!! All because I was being stupid!!

Chelsea's POV

I turn on the water for the shower and step in I need to leave this house was all I was thinking about Niall is not safe after I saw what he did to Tom he made him all bloody what if he dose that to me one day if he gets really mad what if he hurts me. So many what ifs were rushing threw my head. I finished up my shower got dressed and went back to my room and Niall was still there "you okay princess?" I just nodded my head and went to go lye down in my bed "I am going to take my shower then we can cuddle okay" "okay" I said Niall sound so hurt but I don't know why he was the one that caused everything. I just laid in my bed thinking about how I was going to leave for one I knew I couldn't tell Niall because he would want me to stay and two I had to leave at night I can't leave tonight because he is coming to sleep with me but I have to do it some time this week. I heard the shower go off and the washroom door open then I saw Niall walk in my room with just his boxers on like he sleeps every night, he came to lye beside me and pulled me closer to him my body tenses up again I didn't mean to do it but I am just scared now "good night princess" "night Niall" I said and he placed a kiss on top of my forehead. I think Niall thought I fall asleep because he started saying things to me "princess I was a complete asshole and I know you are scared of me right now I could tell the way you act around me now and I hate it I shouldn't of did any thing of what I did tonight and I am sorry I just hope you can forgive me because I don't want to lose you princess I love you please forgive me" he said then kissed me on the forehead what should I do I would love to forgive him because he is a good guy but I am truly scared I just don't know what to do.

*the next morning*

"Morning princess" "morning Niall" I said and he placed a kiss on my lips "how are you?" "I am fine Niall" "I am gonna go make us breakfast " "okay thank you" "your welcome princess." Tonight's the night I am gonna try and leave hopefully this all works out I really don't want to go but I have to we'll I don't have to but I am scared UgH I just don't know what to do I need time to think maybe I should stay ?! But if I do I am at risk but then again what he said to me last night when we were in bed he dose sound like he is sorry UGH why is my life so CONFUSING!!!!!

--------------------------------

Writers note: what is she going to do ?

Please vote and comment

~Samantha