Chapter 13

Chelsea's POV

I woke up laying down on Tom "oh sorry" I said quickly getting up "it's okay Chelsea how are you feeling?" "Scared and sad" "I hope you won't be mad at me but I called the police to tell them what happened?" "Oh okay thanks Tom" "your welcome" "what did they say?" "That they have search teams every where looking for him" "oh okay, Tom can you come back to my house with me" "sure why?" "I need to get some stuff" "okay would you like something to eat before we go?" "No I am good" "okay let me just go and get changed" "okay Tom thank you" "for what?" "For being here for me I barely know you and you don't know me but you are being so nice to me so thank you" "your welcome Chelsea I just hate seeing good people get hurt and I am happy I get to help you" Tom said flashing his smile then going upstairs to get changed. Once he was done getting dressed we went in his car and drove to my house, "would you like me to come in with you?" "Umm no its okay I will only be a few minutes" "okay" "ummmm Tom" "yeah" "is it okay if I stay at your house for a couple of days?" "Yup that's totally fine with me" "okay thank you" "your welcome" I said and made my way inside my house. I was a bit scared to go back inside my house because of what was in my room but when I walked in my room I didn't look at anything I just walked straight into my closet and started to pack my clothes and other belongings. As I put the last couple things in my bag I heard my window up just great I thought to myself I look up and I see my dad standing there "I've been waiting for you" my dad said holding out a gun facing right at me "dad please we can solve this a different way please dad this has to stop" "it will stop once you are dead" he said "dad can you please put down the gun and we can talk about it please dad" I said as he walked closer and closer to me "dad I will do anything for you I will tell the police that you didn't kill mom or my other sister please dad stop" "never" he said and he was standing right in front of me with the gun touching my chest "please stop."

Tom's POV

Chelsea is such a sweet girl and so caring and great full for what people do for her and I love that about her I would never think after everything that she went through she would be like that. I was waiting in her drive way waiting for her to come out it must of been hard for her to go back into her house and still see her mom dead on her bed because I don't think the police went to get the body yet which is stupid because they should of did it when I called them!! I was waiting and waiting for Chelsea and I was getting a bit worried cause it seemed like she was taking an awfully long time then all of a sudden I hard a gun being shot 4 times!!! I Jump out of my car and run inside Chelsea's house "CHELSEA !!!!!" I call as I run upstairs "CHELSEA" I run into her room and the sight was horrible I couldn't believe what I saw.

-----------------------------------

Writers note: what do you guys think he saw? Will Chelsea be dead?

~Samantha