Chapter 17

*the next day*

Debbie's POV

Tom told me that he wanted me to go down to the police and talk to them and try and get them to say what Tom heard them say. And to do that I have to parented to hate Chelsea its going to be hard to do because Chelsea is such a sweet girl now I have to pretend she is the total opposite!i got to the police station and asked for Joe and Bob "ummm excuse me"yes mama" "may I please speack with Joe and Bob" "sure thing mama one moment" "thank you" I said as the police officer went to go and get them as he was getting him I turned on the recorder on my phone so everything they say will be on tape. "Mama here is Joe and Bob" "thank you" "hi mama my name is Joe and this is my partner Bob" "hi I am Debbie may I speack to you two in private" "yes sure come into my office" Joe said. I followed then into there office and we all sat down "so what would you like us to help you with?" "Well I heard about this girl Chelsea that killed her parents because she hated them" were did you hear that from?" "Oh I knew the parents I was good friends with them" "oh okay good" "why? What if I heard from someone else?" "Oh nothing it just wouldn't be good for that person that's all" "okay!" "Well so what do you plan on doing with Chelsea?" "Mama we can't tell you that?" "Why not I hate her just as much as you!" That was so hard to say!!! "Because you are not a part of the police force" "but I won't say anything what she did is wrong so I want to know how you will be punishing her!!" "Well I guess we can tell you but if you say one thing you are gonna!!!" "Gone where?" "Dead!!" "Oh okay!!" I said kinda scared. "So what we were going to do was make her dad hurt her like he did because she was a bad child that is way we always waited to save Chelsea we really wanted to protect her dad well now since her dad is dead we are just planing on kill her no jury data or anything just plan out kill her!" Joe said I was in shook!!! "You are aloud to do that?" "Yeah we are no one will know right?" "Right! Well I guess that's all I need to know thanks bye" I said standing up from my chair "wait one moment" Bob said I turned around to face both of then "what is in your pockets?" "Why were they in your pocket for so long" "My hands and because I was cold" I said "take them out then" just great I thought I took out my hands and guess what else came out my phone and it showed that I was recording "what is that mama?" Bob asked "my phone!" I said and Joe came to pick it up "you little shit you were recording us weren't you!" Joe said he slammed my phone against the wall 3 times and steeped on it and it broke "now find another way to get us caught cause you won't okay bye now" Joe said and threw me out of the office. Just great now what is Tom going to do he is going to be so mad at me.

Tom's POV

I was so excited for my mom to come home I was a thousand percent sure my planned worked. I heard the front door open and I ran downstairs "so mom how did it go?" "Tom lets go sit and talk in the kitchen" she said sounding a bit sad "mom is everything okay?" "No" she wisphered I could barely hear here "what happened?" "They caught me they broke my phone I am so sorry Tom I tried everything" I sat there in shock "how did they find it?" "They told me to take my hands out of my pocket and my phone fell on the floor an they smashed it" she said sounding so disappointed "mom it's not your fault okay I will just try something different" "what?" "I don't know yet but I will think of something when is her jury data did they tell you" my mom bursted into tears "mom what happened?" I asked embracing her in a hug "they are just going to kill her" she said and countied to cry "they can't do that" fuck I thought why why why!!!!! Are yet being like this!!!!! I have an idea on how to help Chelsea but its going to put me a scary position.