Chapter 2

I came home from school in tears "why the hell are you crying you little pice of sh*t" my mom said I just looked at her and ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door and sit on my bed and cry even my own mother even hates me. And today was the worst day ever my boyfriend of 3 mouths broke up with me and our whole relationship was a lie he just dated me because he was dared to see no one in my school thinks I am pretty I am just that other girl who sits by herself and has no friends and gets called stupid names. And even if I do get make attention they just want to use me for one thing and we all know what that is :( why dose life have to be so cruel? I get up off my bed and walk over to my jewelry box and I pull out my silver square that helps get rid of all this emotional pain I sit on my bed and roll my sleeve and put the pointy part of the square to my skin and cut it everything that happened to day just went away and I just focused on the physical pain that felt amazing! I get to a certain point and I stop I go put the square back and just watch the blood come out of me. I just wish that I was brave enough to hit my vein and just end it all but I was always to scared to do it, but one day I will do it. I walked to my washroom and washed off all the blood then I looked at my arm I had so many cut marks and each of them had a different meaning behind them I felt that it was my only way out of things. After the blood was off me I put on my pjs and went to go and lye in my bed and listen to music.

*later on that night*

I wake up to someone loudly knocking on my door "OPEN THE DOOR YOU LITTLE BRATE" my dad shouted shit I thought to myself he was drunk and last time he was drunk he hurt me really bad I started crying again cause I was so scared "OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!" He shouted again and before I could do anything my door came crashing down and my dad cake running right towards me "you little brat!!!!" He yelled at me then slapped me for no reason "why the hell were you rude to your mother when you go home !!!!!!!!" "I didn't do anything" my dad had anger in his eyes and picked me up on the shoulders "YES you did!!!!!" "Dad please I didn't do anything" I said and tears starting coming down my face "you are SUCH A LIER!!!!" He shouted in my face then throw me back on my bed "this should teach you a lesson" my dad said then punched me hard in the stomach and lefted my room. Why me what did I do to deserve this!!!!!! I sat there crying my stomach was in so much pain I am done I can't do this any more my parents treat me like shit and so dose everyone else I know, I walk back over to my jewelry box and get out the silver square and beginning to cut I start crying even more all the mean things that people call me are coming back to me like "who*r, *sl*t, go die, you don't deserve to live" and a bunch of other things and the worst of it was my parents called me names to. My body started to become weak and I look down and see all the blood coming out of me should I die or should I live I thought to myself I got off my bed and walked over to the washroom and cleaned off my blood and stopped it from coming out of me for some reason I was so scared of dying but it probably is a better then living on this earth. I walk over to my closet throw some close in a bag and grab my phone and jump out my window and run maybe I will find something better somewhere else or maybe I will die all I know is that I can't live there any more. I continue running I don't know where I am going but I hope it takes me somewhere better.

--------------------------------

Writers note :Hope everyone is like it so far I know it's sad right now but it will get better. I would also like to say that I am sorry for anyone who hurts themselves I know things may be bad now but trust me it will get better and there is always another way out instead of hurting yourself.

~Samantha