Chapter 9

5 days later*

Tom's POV

I just got out of the hospital 2 days ago and I still don't know if Chelsea is alive or dead and to not know that it kills me. My mom tells me to stay positive but I don't know how the police aren't telling me any information about her situation and from all the blood that was on her dads shirt it makes me think that she is dead. I call her cell phone every day just in hope that one day she will answer it but nothing, she was such a nice girl and I wanted to get to know her more but I guess I can't know.... Why dose life have to be so curl to such good people!!!!!!! I thought to myself my thoughts were erased by my cell phone going off "hello" "hi Tom" "yes who is this?" "It's officer Joe" "hi officer" "Tom this isn't going to be easy to say but..." "But what!!" "Chelsea is dead" "no she can't be" I said crying into the phone "I am so sorry Tom" "how did you find her?" "We found her body in the lake by the Clift she got thrown off" I bursted into tears as soon as I heard that "no this can't be happening!!!" "I am truly sorry Tom" the officer said then I ended the call and through my phone across my room WHY WHY!!!!!! I shouted I just sat there crying I didn't know what to do all I knew is that I want her father dead he doesn't deserve to be alive while his beautiful daughter is dead I know he is in jail be he deserves a worsted punishment!!! My phone went off again I was really hoping when I answered it that it was the police and that they made a mistake of the persons body "hello" "hi Tom its officer Joe" I was right it was the police "hmm the funeral for Chelsea well be held today at 4pm I thought you would like to know" "okay *cries* thanks *cries* bye" "bye Tom" and the call ended it was 3:30 right know I had half an hour to get ready before I have to go a sad place.

* at the funeral*

There wasn't a lot of people that showed up and it was so sad the whole time I sat there crying listing to the priest say what he had to say the casket was closed which was good I guess that was good so I don't have to look at how bad her body was and I could remember how beautiful she was before this. The priest finished the mass then we went to go and burry her "I love you Chelsea" I wisphered as they put her in the ground the tears wouldn't stop coming down my face I am gonna miss her so much.

*1 mouth later *

It's been a mouth since Chelsea's death and I still can't get over it every time I think of it makes me so sad and every time I go and visit her tomb stone and bring her flowers I just sit there and cry for hours and talk to her. And to think I meet her at a gas station and we only had two really conversations together but she still had a huge effect on me that is how you know a girl is special my dad told me and she is special even tho I haven't known her for that long but it feels like I have and she will always have a special place in my heart no matter what. A couple days ago I even called the police to ask what is happening with the evil person that did this to her and all they said is that he will stay in jail for 7 years I got mad when they said because he should be getting the death plenty or life in jail after what he did but the police think he will learn his lesson by then but I didn't, I feel like the police are on his side rather then mine and it made me upset to think that what if when he comes out of jail he comes after me then what am I gonna do he is a sick man and he needs help but the police don't seem to care. I tried to erase those thoughts out of my head but they always seem to find a way back in. I was driving to visit Chelsea's tomb stone and bring her more flowers when my phone went off "hello" "long time no talk" the voice said and I got so scared!!!!

-----------------------------------

Writers note: who's on the phone with Tom??

Hope everyone is enjoy this so far please vote and comment :)

~ Samantha