Chapter 10

Tom's POV

"Tom" "yes who is this" I still couldn't make out the voice and I was getting even more scared by the second "can we meet up somewhere?" "Why?" "Cause I want to see you" "can you please tell me who you are?" "Tom don't worry I am not someone that will hurt you, you have to trust me" "ummm okay" I said still a bit frighten of who the person could be "where are you know?" "I am at the cemetery visiting a friend" "okay I could meet you there if you like" "okay" "okay see you in 10 minutes" "okay bye" I said then I ended the call. I was probably going to die today I thought to myself I get out of the car and walked over to Chelsea's tomb stone and placed the flowers down beside it and I started talking to her. "Hi Chelsea I really miss you I hope you are having a good time where ever you are even tho you shouldn't be in that place you should be here on earth enjoying your life, your father is in jail but the police are only keeping him for 7 mouths and I don't think that is long enough I don't think you would ethire. I really wish I got to know you more because you seemed like such and amazing girl and you were so beautiful but one day I will be with you maybe today who knows but I just hope one day we will be reunited some how . I love you Chelsea" I said and a tear left my eye man every time I come here I get so emotional!!! I just contained to talk to her and cry every now and then, I eventually stopped crying when I heard foot steps behind me I turn around and the person says "hi Tom" I stand there in shock "hi" I say back "you remember me right?" I nodded my head and tears start streaming down my face this can't be happing I thought there is no way in hell this is happing I must be dreaming!!!! We both stand there not saying a word to each other just staring into each others eyes "how could this be happing?" I said "I can explain let's sit and talk" "okay" I said we sat on the nearest bench. "Where should I start?" "How is this happing?" "Well Tom I had a twin sister that I didn't know about in till the all the bad things happened" "but he threw you off the Clift" "yeah he did but what he did to my sister was much worst he cute her throat then punched and kicked her tell she was dead then kicked her off the Clift" "but how did you live?" "Cause he didn't hurt me as much as her he just cut my wrist and through me off" "but how did they get you mixed up with your sister?" "Because we look exactly alike everything about us is the same when the police found me they thought I was dead to but then they brought me in and checked me out and gave me some oppositions and now I am here" "what did you need surgery for?" "My knee cap popped and my shoulder bladed also popped so they needed to fix it" "where are your cast?" "They are off I got them off last week" I just sat there thinking how is this even possible I still didn't think she was here. "Tom are you okay?" I just looked at her and grabbed her hand and felt her beautiful skin I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips at first I was scared that she wasn't going to kiss back but she did it felt amazing the kiss "Chelsea I want you to know that I love you" "I love you to Tom " "will you like to be mine?" "I would love to be yours but" "but what?" "I am scared after everything that has happened to me" "I will never do any of that to you" "I know but I am scared sorry Tom" she said and turned her had away from mine as she began to cry. "Hey look at me" I said placing my hand on her chin so she could look at me "I understand you are scared if you are scared then I will spend everyday of my life proving that I am not like those people that hurt you I will spend every day trying to prove that to you till one day you will be mine okay?" "Okay Tom" she said and I wiped her tears off her face "how about you come back to my house and we have a movie day?" "Sounds great" she says with a smile and we get up and go in my car.

Chelsea's POV

The minute I saw Tom it was the best feeling ever and he looked so happy to see me and it made me happy. That day that everything happened kept playing through my mind and what if I was the one that got my throat cut then I would of been dead and that day I had a feeling that I was gonna die but something wanted me to live and I am glad I did and I am happy my dad is out of my life. I really liked Tom but I am not at that level to trust him yet and hopefully one day I will be because I would love to be his.