Chapter 12

Chelsea's POV

"I will get you" the words said that were written on my wall in blood and there was a dead body on my bed and I didn't know who's it was I started screaming I was so scared I didn't know what to do then I saw a pice if paper on the door it said "I am out and I am coming for you maybe today maybe tomorrow maybe in a night but I will get you and I will kill you. And I hope you enjoy looking at you DEAD mothers body I killed her to after I through you over the Clift, you better watch out cause your next ~ from dad" no this can't be happing NO!!!!!! I screamed I was so scared I didn't know what to do why would he kill my mom he was just like her WHY!!!!!! NO this is a dream no I was so scared I ran downstairs and ran out of my house I was so scared how the hell could he get out I am going to die I thought I ran and ran till I got to Tom's house "HELP HELP" I said banging on his front door he opened the door and let me in "Chelsea what happened where are your clothes why are you just waring a towel?" "Tom *cries*" I couldn't even finish my sentence I bursted into tears and he just hugged me I was so scared I didn't know what to do "I should of told you this before the person that called me was the police and they said that your dad got out if jail I am sorry Chelsea" "Tom he came to my *cries* house*cries*" "what did he do to you?" "Nothing *cries*" "then how do you know he was there" "h- *cries* he wrote *cries* with *cries* blood *cries* on my *cries* wall and *cries left a note *cries and a *cries* dead *cries* body *cries* on my *cries* bed" Tom just held me close to him and said nothing for a while "who was the body what did the note say?" "My my *cries* mo- *cries* mom *cries*" "Chelsea I am so sorry" "Tom *cries* I am *cries*scared" "I will do anything in my power to protect you I promise" I just sat there and countied to cry. Then the door bell rang and it made me jump "Tom please don't answer it please Tom!!" "Chelsea it's my mom" "are you sure Tom?" "I promise you it is" "oh ok-ay" Tom got up and opened the door he was right it was his mom "Chelsea what happened?!?!" Debbie asked "mom I will explain later she is a bit scared right now" "is everything okay Tom?" "He father is out if jail and is threatening her" "Chelsea I am so sorry to here that you can stay here for as long as you like" "tha-nk you" I said and Debbie made her way upstairs. "Chelsea would you like some of my clothes?" "No Tom" "but you are shivering" I didn't answer him I just started to cry again I was so scared I didn't know what to do.

Tom's POV

I can't believe this is happing right now I should of told Chelsea that her dad escaped from jail but I didn't want her to worry and I didn't think that her dad would go to her house. Chelsea is so scared right now she is sitting on my couch crying her eyes out. I walked upstairs to get her some of my clothes even tho she said she didn't want them but she is so cold "here Chelsea I got you so clothes" I said as I walked back into the family room "Tom I sai-d I am fin-e" "you are shivering please put them on I brought you a sweater, track pants and a pair of my boxers please Chelsea you are going to get sick I am going to make you a tea while you put these on okay ?" Se didn't say anything she just sat there.

Chelsea's POV

I didn't know what I was going to do now I do wish that I died that day so I wouldn't have to go through this now what dose my father the person that is suppose to love do this to me I still don't know what I did to him for me to deserve this and I don't think I ever will. I decided to take Tom's clothes and put them on they were to big on me but they are keeping me more, Tom walked in the family room with two cups of tea "thank you Tom" "your welcome." "Tom" "yes Chelsea" "am I going to die?" "No your not the police will protect and so I" I didn't say anything I just rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Tom's POV

Chelsea was so scared she thought that she was going to die but I am going to do everything in my power to protect her and is to special to die and she doesn't deserve to die. We were sitting on the couch then she rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes she looked so peacefully she looked like nothing has ever happened to her she looked like an angle. I placed a soft kiss on her head and wrapped my arm around her as she slept, I sat there thinking of ways to keep her safe I don't want we dad touching her ever again!!!!

Chelsea's dream...

"Your mine now nothing will save you that boy of yours will die to" "no dad stop never you are going to pay" "for what? What did I do to you?!?" "You ruined my life you and your stupid twin!!!" "How dad?" "Now you are just stalling I am going kill you. You were born thats how I didn't get to go to school because of you!!!" "That's not my fault it's yours you decided to have s*x" "you little shit don't tell me what I did wrong" and with that said boom he shout me....

Chelsea's POV

"AHHHHh Tom he killed me TOM!!!!!!" "Shhhh Chelsea it was just a dream shhh I am here" "Tom he is coming" "I am here don't worry I will protect you." "Tom he shout me" "no he didn't Chelsea it was just a dream" "I am scared Tom" "I know don't worry I am here for you."

I justed started to cry again I was so scared I couldn't take this any more!!