Chapter 16

Chelsea's POV

The police officer brought me back to my cell and I kept thinking of what Tom was telling me to stay strong but I don't know if I can i don't think I can hold on for much longer. Maybe ending my life well be 10 times easier then dealing with all this.

Tom's POV

I got up from where I was sitting and walked past the police officers I heard talking about Chelsea before "you better not hurt her" I mumbled as I walked pasted them "what did you say sir?" Joe asked "I said you better not hurt her!!" "Well why not she murdered someone" "yeah and you guys didn't help her! Her father was a dick head" "yeah we know who he was we are his friends" "don't worry when your little secret gets out you will be the ones in jail" "well it better not get out or you will be the one dead in the ground" I was shocked by there answer a police officer was threatening me wow I thought just wow, I looked at them one last time before I walked out I needed to find someone any one to tell this to and help me get them caught but I didn't know who. I get home and my mom asked me how everything went "well mom how do you think it went it was horrible some idoit asshole police officers are all a part of this and want Chelsea dead and they don't give a shit about anything so you tell me how you think it went!!" I shouted and ran up to my room now I was being the idoit ugh !!!!! Life is so dame complicated!!!!!

Chelsea's POV

I was sitting in my cell thinking of ways to end this to end my horrible life I know this isn't the right way to end things but I have been dealing with the night mare I call life for to long and now it's time to stop it and I knew exactly how I was going to do it and it was going to be done right before my jury date witch is next week. So I had one week left of my life ..... Or maybe even less depends how long I can take this!

Tom's POV

I felt like a total jerk for yelling at my mom I always let my anger get the best of me!!! But the good thing about my anger was that I came up with a plan to help Chelsea. "Mom" I called from my room "what Tom!" She sound made "can you please come here I need to tell you something" "coming!" She said as she walked upstairs "yeah Tom" "mom I want to say I am sorry for the way I acted I shouldn't of yelled at you so I would like to say I am sorry" I said and gave my mom a huge "thank you Tom" she said and walked out of my room "mom wait!" "Yeah Tom" "can you help me with something?" "Yes Tom of course what is it?" "I have a plan to help Chelsea out of jail" "okay what is it?" My mom asked and I told her what my plan was and my mom was more then willing to help me. Our plan was going to start tomorrow hopefully everything works out the way I want it to and hopefully Chelsea can hold on for a bit longer.

-----------------------------

Writers note : do you guys think Chelsea will make it to next week ? And what do you think toms plan is?

Please vote and comment:)

~Samantha