Chapter 19

Tom's POV

"CHELSEA NO STOP!!!! STOP" i said but she wasn't answering me !!! shit where the fuck where are the keys I thought looking every where and shouting for Chelsea to stop "stop please Chelsea STOP!!!!" Found them I got the keys from the hook and unlocked her cell and she feel to the floor "OMG Chelsea come on wake up come on Chelsea you can do this Chelsea !!!" Tears started streaming down my face "Chelsea please I know you can hear me come one Chelsea please" her chest started to rise "omg you are alive Chelsea if you hear me please do something please Chelsea" her eye slowly opened "Tom" "yes Chelsea it's me" "you yo-u sav-ed me" "yes Chelsea's *cries* I did *cries* okay we are going to leave now" "ho-w?" "I am going to bring you somewhere safe okay" I said picking her up "Tom tha-nk you" she said as I placed her in the car "your welcome" I said and placed a kiss on her forehead then went around to the drivers seat and started to drive to the hospital first so they can check if she is okay. "Tom" "yes" "why did you save me?" "Because Chelsea I like you and I care" "oh thank you" "your welcome Chelsea we are hear" I said and walked around to her side to help her out of the car and I I the hospital. "Excuse me mama" "yes" "can you please help out my friend" "what happened love" the nurse asked Chelsea "she tried to ki-ll hersel-f" I said holding back my tears "okay let me take her in and you can wait in the waiting area sir" "okay thank you so much" I said as she took Chelsea and I went to go and sit down and wait.

*2 hours later*

"Ummm sure" "yes is she okay?" "Yes she is sir she just needs to take some pills so she can full recover other then that she is good and her cuts will heel over time" "okay thank you sir" "your welcome" I said as Chelsea came to join us "have a good night and make sure you get lots of sleep tonight Chelsea" "okay thank you doc" "no problem" "bye" me and Chelsea both said then left the hospital. We got to my house and I lead Chelsea up to the spear room and gave her some of my clothes to sleep in "good night Chelsea I am just across the hall if you need me and my mom is in the room beside me" "okay thank you Tom good night." She said and I placed a kiss on her forehead and shut the bed room door and went to my bed.

Chelsea's POV

I guess I am happy he saved me when I was doing it I was terrified it hurt like hell but the pain was slowly going as I started to pull harder I saw my life flash before my eyes as I was slowly dieing then Tom came part of me was happy he came but part of me wasn't. My neck was sore from the sheets pulling against my skin and I also had a bruise I looked like a mess but it was my felt now I have to deal with it now. The only thing I was scared of if the police would come after me but I have Tom with me and I feel safe with him.

*the next morning*

Chelsea's POV

I woke up feeling kinda sore. I got out of my bed and decided to go downstairs to make breakfast for Tom and his family to say thank you for what they have done. I got downstairs and Tom was already there doing what I was going to do "good morning Chelsea" "morning Tom I was going to make breakfast today" "it's okay Chelsea I don't mind and you are our guest" "oh okay would you like any help" "no I am okay Chelsea thank you tho" "good morning Chelsea" "good morning Debbie" "how are you sweetie?" "I am okay thank you how are you?" "I am good thank you I am glad you are hear" "thank you for having me hear" "your welcome Chelsea you are always welcome her no matter what" Debbie was such a sweet lady I loved being at there house I always felt so welcomed. "Breakfast is ready!!!" Tom shout to his two brothers that came running down the staries "hi Chelsea" Ben said "hi Ben" "hey Chelsea" "hi Will" "what happened to your face?" Will asked I didn't know what to say I just sat there staring at him "you idoit don't worry about it" Tom said hitting his brother on the arm "sorry Chelsea" "how do you like my pancakes" Tom said changing the subject "they are great thank you." We finished out breakfast and I helped clean up then I went to go and wash up and Tom told me to stay in his room well he gets washed up. "Do you have any clothes Chelsea?" "Ummmm no" I said kinda of embraced "Chelsea would you like me to take you to the store to buy you some clothes" "no Tom it's okay you have already did enough for me once I full recover and I know the police won't come and get me I will look for a job and bye my own clothes" "Chelsea no please I want to help you please let me take you" "no Tom it's okay trust me" "I am not taking no for an answer do you really want to wear your jail clothes all day every day" Tom said "no" "well then let me take you to buy something" "Tom no its okay" "Chelsea please I really don't mind please come let's go" Tom said getting up from his bed "on one condition" "what Chelsea?" "I pay you back" "okay fine" Tom said as we walked downstairs "mom we will be back in a bit just going to get Chelsea some clothes" "okay be careful" "yes mom bye" he said and we walked out the door.

*later on that night*

Tom's POV

I had such a good day today with Chelsea she is such a happy girl *ring ring* my phone went off and Chelsea looked at me kinda scared "hello" "hello Tom" "yes who is this?" "Officer Bob" "how may I help you" "do you have any clue where Chelsea is?" "No why what happened what did you do to her" I said trying to act sacred so they would believe me "nothing Tom we went to go and check her cell there was blood every where and she wasn't there!" "So you made her kill her self how dare you!!!!" "No we didn't Tom when we find her we will call you" he said then hung up and so did I "was that the police?" Chelsea asked "yeah they think your dead so I had to act mad so they don't suspect anything and they don't come looking for you here" "thank you Tom" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me smile.

----------------------------------

Writers note: she is alive !!!!!! Do you guys think the police will come looking for her or just fogey about her?!?

~Samantha