Chapter 26

Chelsea's POV

I just got out of the hospital I have been in there for one day and they fixed my tongue witch I am really happy about but now when I talk its not the same any more I sound so different I sound like a 2 year old that has just learnt how to talk. The doctor says I might be talking like this for the rest of my life he said there is a small chance that it will go back to normal my voice, which makes me sad to hear. This is like a permeant scare! Niall and I get home and there is someone sitting on Niall's porch and it was Tom. We get out of the car and Tom came running up to me "Chelsea can we please talk" "no" "please Chelsea just this one time and then after this if you never want to see me again I understand please Chelsea" "fine! 15 minutes that's it" "okay but I want to talk to you alone" "no!" "Please" "no! You are wasting your time so you better hurry up and say what you want to say!!!!!" "Okay Chelsea I want to say that I am truly sorry for everything I made you go through I was an idiot I was upset that I would never see you again" "so you made someone try and kill me!!" "No I didn't want them to I just wanted them to take you so you can come back to London I know it was a stupid idea but I wanted you Chelsea and I still do please forgive I am sorry I never wanted any of this to happen to you please Chelsea please forgive me" "no Tom I can't you know all the troubles I went threw and you know why I was never coming back but you insisted on trying to get me back and in the process you made me get hurt so bad that I am scared for life because of you it's bad enough that I am scared for life because of everything I went threw with my family but you just made it worst. And yeah at one point I wanted you to I feel for I feel hard but when I moved here I had to let go of that feeling and now that feeling is totally gone sorry Tom but I will never forgive you bye" I said then walked away towards Niall's house "Chelsea please" "bye Tom" I said and walked inside.

Tom's POV

My life is over ruined all my chance to ever get the girl of my dreams I scared her she said and you know how bad it hurts to here that because I promised her I would never do that and look what happened. But I am not going to stop I still want her in my life and if I don't get her back I don't know what I am going to do because everything is my fault that she is out of my life all my FAULT!!!!!

Chelsea's POV

I ran inside and ran all the way up to my room and just cried! I punched my mirror and glass went every where I picked one up and just started cutting I couldn't take this any more!!! How can he do this to me then he has the guts to come and say sorry. And he says he want me back who the hell hurts the person they want who!!!! I thought to myself as I started cutting closer and closer to my vain blood was every where "Chelsea are you okay?" Niall said walking into my room I just shook my head no tears were streaming down my face "Chelsea's what are you doing stop please" Niall said ruining over to me and taking the sharpe object out of my hand and he just held me in his arms "Niall I can't do this any *cries* more my life is just one big mess nothing ever goes right *cries* when ever something is going right something bad has to come along and ruin it and its just not fair!!*cries* I just don't want to be on this earth I don't even know why I was put on this earth! *cries*" he picked me up and walked me over to the bath room and sat me on the counter and turned on the water an started washing the blood away "Chelsea I never want to here you say that again you were put on this earth for a reason maybe you don't know now but one day you will trust me" "no I do know why so I can live a horrible life!!" "Chelsea that's not true okay you are a beautiful, smart and talented girl that has a lot going for her your life isn't horrible like I said before these are just bumps in the road and they are going to make you a stronger person trust me on that okay I never want to see you doing this to your beautiful skin again okay?" I nodded my head yes "do you promise?" He asked washing off the last bit of blood "promise" "thank you. You are an amazing girl you don't need to be hurting yourself like this just because of so idiots those idiots are making you stronger in life yes they hurt you but they make you stronger" "okay I just don't see like that I find the only way out some days is to cut and I haven't cut in a while but I just couldn't take it when I think *cries * to every thing that happens to me I just break down and I just want to cut *cries*" I said and Niall wiped away there tears off my face "Chelsea I will be hear for you and I will always be here to help you when ever times get heard I promise" he said then he moved and gave me a sweet unexpected but sweet kiss on the lips.

------------------------------

Writers note: don't worry everyone Tom is still apart of this story. Do you guys think anything bad will come Chelsea's way or do you think she will have a better life with no more problems? And what do you think will happen between Chelsea's and Niall?

Please vote and comment

~Samantha