Chapter 20

*6day later *

Tom's POV

*ding dong* I heard someone ring the door bell I roll over to see what time it was 5 in the morning who the hell comes to someone's house at 5 in the morning !!! I slowly get out of my bed I pass Chelsea's room and she is fast a sleep she looks so peaceful *ding dong* the person rang the door again I rub downstairs and open the door "hello Tom" "what!" I said kinda annoyed "may we come in" "why?" "Because we have a feeling Chelsea's here" "well she's not!" "Well we need to see" the officer said pushing me aided and coming into the house just great they just better not go upstairs "Tom who's there" my mom asked "the police!"

Chelsea's POV

"Sweetie Chelsea" I heard someone call my name trying to wake me up "what!!" I shouted "Chelsea it's me Debbie" "I am so sorry Debbie its okay love I understand you are tired but can you please come with me" "why" "the police are here" "what?!?" I said jumping out of the bed "stay calm Chelsea and come with me" "where?" "I am going to hide you in my room behind my closet okay" "okay" I said sounding kinda scared Debbie brought me to here room and put me where he said "stay as still and quite as possible okay?" "Okay thank you" "your welcome Chelsea" she said and went to go lye back down in her bed

*20 minutes later*

"Mrs. Daley sorry to wake you but where is Chelsea?" I heard the officers say "how am I suppose to know you are the officers you are the ones that put her in jail!!" "Well this is the last place in your house we have to search then we will leave" "she is not here tho" "okay if she is not here then you won't mind us looking around your room" the said and Debbie didn't reply I heard the police officers walk around the room and look threw stuff and I heard then come close to where I was my heart started to beat so fast I was so scared!!!! Then I heard then walk away and I took a deep breath thank goodness "okay mama we will leave now" "okay bye " Debbie said sounding annoyed and the left her room. "Chelsea you can come out now" I heard Debbie say I got out from my spot and have Debbie a big huge "thank you" "your welcome Chelsea" she said and I left her room. "Your okay !!!" Tom said and gave me a big hug "yeah your mom hide me behind a closet" "I am so sorry about that" "Tom it's not your fault" "I know but I let them come in" "Tom it's okay they are gonna now but I can't stay here any more" "why?" "What if they come back and actually find me they are going to kill me" "I can't make you leave on your own" "Tom you have to okay I will be safe" "where are you going to go" "out of the country" "Chelsea I can't make you do that" "Tom would you rather see me die or be safe somewhere else"

Tom's POV

Chelsea had a point but I couldn't let her leave I need to be with her to protect her "I am coming with you then!" "No Tom your not I am going okay" "Chelsea just please let me come" "no! I am going on my own okay and when the time is right I will come back okay and I will find you and we can be together then right now is just not going to work" she said and a tear left her eye "Chelsea please!" "No Tom I have to go" she said and walked to her room and packed her stuff and walked to the front door "bye Tom" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek "no don't say bye that means I will never see you again okay call me when you land" "okay see you soon Tom" she said and she walked out to the taxi , I just stood there and cried there goes the girl of my dreams.