Chapter 15

Tom's POV

I rushed down to the police station to save Chelsea she doesn't deserve to be in jail she did nothing wrong her stupid father messed everything up!!!!!!!! I walked into the police station and asked for an expiation "sir why is Chelsea in jail she did nothing wrong !!!" I shout "sir you do not use that tone of voice with me !!!" "Why not? You are being so rude to a girl that did nothing wrong then when her stupid father was wrong you didn't care you guys pretend to try and waited for the right moment and know you want me to be nice to you !!! I don't think so!!!" "Sir okay what would you like?" "What would I like well let's see for you to let Chelsea go and for you to do your job right !!!!!!" "Well I can't make we lead jail" "why not ??" "Because she is in out custody till the court date" I just stood there in shook " for real!!!" "Yes sir" "can I at least see her?" " I guess so" "what do you mean you guess so???"yes you can see her" these police people make me so mad the man walked to the back of the jail house to get Chelsea.

Chelsea's POV

I was sitting in my jail cell crying I didn't know what to do I could do was cry everyday I would think would get better but it just got worst now I am sitting in a jail cell life just HATES me. "Chelsea?" I heard a vice call me "yes" "you have a visitor" "okay" I said and I got up from my seat and the police office brought me to the visitor area.

Tom's POV

I was waiting for Chelsea when I over heard to police officers talk "Joe" one of them said "yeah Bob" "can you believe what happened?" "What happened to what?" "That little brat Chelsea killed John and her mother" "WHAT?" Bob said " yeah She hated her parents so she killed them we were trying to save John but she just killed them she was a bad kid we ar-" they are what??? They just stopped talking cause they heard Chelsea come in I was just thinking where the hell were they getting this information her parents well mostly her dad tried to kill her!!! Now it's all clicks they didn't want to put Chelsea's dad in jail because they were good friends ugh this police station is so fu*ked!!!! I can't believe them no wonder they wanted to wait to do everything so they wouldn't get Chelsea's dad doing something bad what idiots they are I can't believe this right now "hi Tom is everything okay" shit I was so losted in my thoughts I forgot Chelsea was here "hi Chelsea yeah I am fine" "you sure" should I tell her what I heard or keep it to myself I didn't know what to do!! "Chelsea I want to let you know that I am going to get you out of here okay cause you shouldn't be here" "thank you Tom but I killed my dad" "I know you did but not on purpose it was for self defends so its not your fault I would of done that to okay" "okay Tom" she said and she began to cry "please don't cry Chelsea" "Tom I can't take this any more my life is just horrible I have nothing to live for!" "Chelsea I don't ever want to here you say that you have a future a head of you and it's going to be amazing I promise you okay" "Tom I just can't take it my life is ruined!" "Chelsea your life is not ruined that was just a bump in the road and it makes you who you are and I am going to help you get over that bump because you are very special and I don't want to see you like this I want to see you happy and I will help you" "okay Tom I will try and stay positive as long as I can thank you" "your welcome Chelsea" "okay Chelsea time to go back" the police officer said me and Chelsea both got up and I have her a hug "I will get you out of here I promise" I wisphered in her ear then she walked away. Know I just need to find a way to prove what I heard the police officers say this is going to be heard I thought..

------------------------------

Writers note: sorry for the boring chapter it is going to get excited again. I hope everyone is enjoying the book and thank you for reading

Please vote and comment

~Samantha