Chapter 24

Chelsea's POV

"WHERE AM I????? NIALL ?????" I shouted I woke up in a panic I had no clue where I was or why I was here. I am lying on a bed, the room was dark and cold. The last thing I remember was seeing 2 guys come up to me then I passed out. I looked down at my body and my clothes were all cut and I had cut marks all over my stomach and legs. I broke into tears why is this happening to me ? Why would someone take me? "WHY WHY!!!!" I shouted then my door opened and walked in a man about 6'4 "if you shout again your tongue is going to be cut out of your mouth you understand" I nodded my head "ANSWER ME" he said and punched my stomach "Yes!!!" "Good we will be back in a little while you better be ready" the man said and left. Be ready for what I taught what are they going to do to me? I was so scared right now! I slowly sat up in my bed and guess what I found my phone it fell out of my pocket maybe I have hope:) I checked it and I had so many missed calls and messages from Niall so I called

"Hello" "Niall" "OMG Chelsea your alive" "yeah *cries*" "Chelsea why are you crying" "I am scared Niall I don't know where I am and they man here is scary" "what man Chelsea" "I don't know Niall I couldn't see his face" "Chelsea I am so sorry" "for what Niall *cries*" "I broke my promise *cries*" "Niall please don't cry it's not your fault" "yes it is!" "Niall it's not okay please don't blame this on you Please promise me that because its not your fault I went out" "yeah but I made you go by yourself" "no you didn't I wanted to go by myself okay Niall please promise me you won't blame yourself no matter what happens to me please Niall" "okay Chelsea I promise" "thank you Niall" "Chelsea I called the police so they can find you as save you" "thank you Niall but how are they going to know where I am I don't even now where I am?" "They are the FBI they are trained in this kinda stuff" "oh okay" I had my doubts because of the way the police were in London but hopefully they are different here hopefully they will find me and save me. "Chelsea" "yeah Niall" "did they hurt you" "yes *cries*" "how *cries*" "well the first time I didn't feel it because I was passed out but I have all cuts all over my body *cries* then the second time the man punched me in the stomach *cries*" "awww look what we have here" some one said I looked up and it was the man from before "Chelsea who is that?!" "*cries* bye Niall" "Chelsea no" the man came up to me and punched me in the face he grabbed my phone and started to talk to Niall "hope you know that will be the last time you will here voice"

Niall's POV

The person grabbed the phone out of Chelsea's hand and began talking to me "YOU BETTER NOT HURT HER!!!!" I shouted in the phone trying to hold back my tears "to late for that" the man said and hung up the phone. I have to go and find Chelsea I ran out of my house and just started running and asking people if they saw a her. I kept running in till I came to a house something just told me to go and look inside it had all broken windows in the front of the house and it was pitch black I run to the front door and open it, the things I just saw where beyond upsetting.

Chelsea's POV

"Please don't hurt me please" "YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL SOMEONE AND NOT BE PUNISHED WELL YOU ARE WRONG!!!!" The man shouted in my face "NO STOP!!!" I shouted as he tied me to the bed post "STOP" I shouted again and began kicking my feet "you little shit you just kicked me in the balls!!!!!! You are so going to pay for that!!!!" "No I am sorry I didn't mean to please don't" "to late" he said and tied my feet to the bed post tears were streaming down my face "I would shut up if I were you the master won't be happy with you if you cry" "please don't hurt me" he ripped off all my clothes "the master will be here in a bit you better cooperate with him or else" "or else what" "oh you will find out" "PLEASE LET ME GO WHAT DID I DO?!?!? "I said to SHUT UP!!! He grabbed a knife out of his pocket and brought it to my face "NO please don't I am sorry" "to late" he said and pulled my tough out" tears were streaming down my face then he cut it off "that will teach you not to scream ever again" he said then left the room. And I was left there to cry and wait.

Niall's POV

There were bodies every where and the sad thing was it was all girls and they were naked what the hell is going on in this place. Then all of a sudden I heard two people scream I followed it and it lead me upstairs to a room once I got closer I recognized it was Chelsea OMG what are they doing to her!!!! Then a man came out of the room he didn't see me witch was he good thing once the man was downstairs I ran into Chelsea's took well at least I hope it's here room, I slowly opened the door and I saw Chelsea lying on the bed "Chelsea are you okay?" I bursted into tears she shook her head no. She was bleeding all from her mouth "Chelsea what happened??" she opened her mouth" "OH my God Chelsea okay I am going to get you out of here" she shook her head no "why?" "Aww look you came to save your girl" someone side I turned around and a 6'4 man was standing there just my luck!

------------------------------

Writers note: what do you guys think is going to happen to Chelsea and Niall?

Please vote and comment

~Samantha