Chapter 27

*1 mouth later*

Niall's POV

Well it's been a mouth since all of the drama occurred and so far there is no more drama in Chelsea's life witch is great! Chelsea has those days where she just wants to cry and hurt he self but I help her get threw them like any good boyfriend would. Yes we are dating and its been amazing. I asked her to be mine 2 weeks after everything happened I made us a nice dinner then asked her and she was so happy when I did and it made me happy.

Chelsea's POV

All drama is out of my life! Well hopefully, keep your figures crossed. Well anyways on to the exciting well there is exciting news and bad news so here is the exciting news Niall is my boyfriend he asked me out 2 weeks after all the craziness happened and I was very glad to say yes he is a great boyfriend very protective, very loving, very caring and very funny witch I love. Now for the bad news well its not horrible news but its not the best news so you know how I got a job at Starbucks well guess who else got a job there....... Tom yes Tom the one that caused me a lot of pain and its so annoying seeing his face every time I work and all that comes out of his mouth is "please forgive me I am sorry" I got over what he did to me but I don't know if I will ever forgive him! He just has to learn to stop asking because one of these days he is going to get a nice knuckle sandwich to the face I don't mean to be rude but just imagine the same person asking you the same thing over and over and over again its gets annoying!!!! And it's even more annyoing that he picked the exact same days to work as me ugh!!! I am just going to stop thinking about it because it just gets me so mad!!

Tom's POV

So it's been a mouth since everything has happened and I moved to the USA some may say to "stock" Chelsea but no it's not I am not stocking her I am trying to get her back I know we were never together but I want her to be mine am its going to be even harder to get her back because she is dating that blond head American kid but I have a plan to get her back and no it doesn't involve getting her hurt again.

Niall's POV

I was sitting on Chelsea's bed waiting for her to finish getting ready because we are going to the movies to watch "Safe Haven" its a love story that she has been wanting to watch. As I was waiting for her phone went off I looked to see who it was and it was Tom! So I answered it "hello Chelsea?" "No her boyfriend Niall!" "May I speack to her" "probably not!" "Why not ?" "Because you are a dick head" "can you please pass the phone to her?!" "No okay don't ever call her again she is mine okay you lost your chances of ever being with her so just get out of her life or I will make you get out of her life" "how will you do that?" "i have my ways!! You hear me" I said and he didn't say anything he just hung up good I taught like what the hell dose he want to talk to her about any ways ugh I barely know the idiot and he makes me so mad "Niall who was that on my phone" "Tom" "oh is everything okay?" "Yeah he just wanted to talk to you but I said you were getting ready" " oh okay thanks" "your welcome babe ready to go" "yup" she said and gave me a light kiss on the cheek and we left.

Tom's POV

Well that was rude of him and I wonder what he means by he has his ways of taking me out of Chelsea's life is he a crimal? Oh may what if he is poor! I had to text Chelsea

To Chelsea's from Tom

Okay I know you hate me and the idiot boyfriend of your probably told you that I called but I am scared for you Chelsea he said he wants me out of your life and if I don't he will take me out of your life himself so I am just scared for you what if he is a crimal I just want you to be safe

To Tom from Chelsea

Umm okay thanks but he is right you need to give me space okay?

To Chelsea from Tom

Okay please stay safe I will see you tomorrow bye:)

To Tom from Chelsea

Okay bye (:

Well at least she texted me back hopefully what I think about Niall is wrong.

Chelsea's POV

Is Niall violent? No he can't be he is so sweet. "Babe is everything okay?" "Yeah I fine" "you sure? You look like something wrong?" "Niall" "yes babe" "you will never hurt me or anyone I know right?" "Never babe I will never put you through that kind of pain I promise" "okay" I said but I am still scared now what if Tom is right but then again he could be over reacting.

-------------------------------------

Writers note: Niall is he a bad person ?

Please vote and comment

~Samantha