5 The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3

The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3

Chapter five. 

---

Mattie’s Pov

---

*One month later*

Star laughed, her beautiful smile lighting her pale face up as Zeek spun her around in the air, making her white blonde hair blow back behind her; they brought a new meaning to love and it was easily seen with one glance at them.

My attention snapped to my beautiful fiancé Chloe, her eyes closed as she soaked in the warm sun out by the river. She was so beautiful and perfect in every way, the way her brown eyes shine with mischief, the way her tanned skin looks so smooth and is even smoother to the touch, the way she can sit there quietly and still make an effect on your life, the way she never judges to quickly and finds every little detail about anything perfect in its own way, she is and always will be my everything.

“You done staring lover boy?” Chloe breathed in my ear, leaning back to give me a wink and the cheeky smile I couldn’t help but love, without her I wouldn’t know what to do. Without her, there is nothing to do, she is my life.

“What, can’t a man stare at his woman in peace?” I said, grinning at her. She laughed and leaned in, her being so close sent tingles through my body as my eyes closed in anticipation, I needed her.

“NO! DON'T EAT HER FACE!” Alec squealed, jumping and landing in my lap where he proceeded to slap me across the face.

“Whoa! Down boy!” Zeek laughed, grabbing Alec and pulling him back.

“What made you think that I was going to eat her face?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

“Mummy said...” Alec started, but was cut off by Star.

“Alec! You promised mummy you wouldn’t tell!” She said, laughing but blushing all the same. Zeek quickly kissed her flaming cheek before bringing them in for a big hug.

“What about me!” Chloe yelled, jumping into the hugs. Grinning, I moved forward and hugged my family, my life. This is all I ever wanted, this was perfect.

Too bad this is only a fantasy, because life on the outside of my imagination was only getting worse, it never ended.

---

Star’s Pov

---

*Two months later* -Meaning it’s been three months since the last chapter!-

 My eyes snapped open, taking in the small white room that belonged to the pack hospital. I groaned, throwing my head back into the pillows as a pain I’d never felt before stirred deep within me, an evil presence could be sensed, but as my green eyes scanned the room I couldn’t see it, until I looked down at my stomach, my bleeding, bruised and blackened stomach.

I screamed.

The pain increased and I felt a water leak from below me, the thick red substance leaving me in a never ending river that led to the floor where it began to pool up. My eyes widened as another pain ran through me, I threw my head back screaming in intense pain.

“STAR!” Two voice cried in union, my eyes snapped towards the sound to come across my brothers Zak and Luke standing there with their eyes wide open mimicking their mouths. If it where any other time I would have slapped them around the back of the head for being gold fishes but today was different, worse.