Negativity. (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Miracle ?" I ask smiling. I know MY girl when I see it.

He snapped. "Yeah ! I think that's her. She act alil boogie?"

Me and August crack up laughing. "Hell yeah, das Miracle alright."

I turn and automatically see her standing out in her outfit. While girls came in stanky booty shorts and tank tops, she came looking like she owned the damn place. Her amazing figure stood out in her dress and I couldn't help but stare at her booty until I saw hands go around it and give it a squeeze.

"The fuck," I mumbled to myself when I looked up and saw a tall ass nigga with her.

They was slow dancing and shit looking like a couple. My stomach churned with jealousy.

"Yeah man," says Day Day as him and August start looking where I'm looking. "That must be her nigga cuz she came up in hea wit em. All the niggas was mad bruh." He chuckles.

I just continued to stare at them. They stop dancing and talk for a second then I see her walk past catching all the niggas attention, going up stairs.

I smile. "Aye y'all ima go get a drink or sumthin." They nod and go back to their conversation.

I begin to creep up the stairs, following her.

It's go time.

MIRACLE P.O.V

Me and James was having a good time dancing and stuff, then I realize I drank one too many sprites.

I pull away. "Baby I gotta use the bathroom."

I feel his grip on my waist tighten and his smile fade away.

"You ain't tryna go see some nigga are you ?"

I stare up into his now dark eyes.
"Oww, your holding me too tight. And noooo I seriously gotta pee babe."

He thought about it for a second. Then gave in. "Don't keep me waiting."

I nod and make my way upstairs to where the rooms were. Finding the bathroom, I go inside and use it, flushing the toilet.

After washing my hands I fixed up my outfit -----

BAM !

The door flew open catching me off guard. Jamaal rushed in and slammed the door behind him.

"Hey baby," he said, deviously smiling at me. My stomach dropped as he began to slowly walk towards me.

"Jaamal," I say shakily. "Leave me alone."

I tried to sound as assertive as possible but the fear was consuming me.

He chuckled then snatched me up holding on to butt. I tried to push him off but his grip was tight.

"You just sooo sexy,"he whispered onto my neck, walking us into the wall. He pressed his pelvis onto me and I could feel something hard poking my stomach.

I could feel tears forming as I tried to push him off. I finally did and tried to run away but he grabbed me by my arm and slung me down to the floor.

I groaned in pain.

"I ain't wanna have to get rough wit yo ass," he said getting on top of me. "But you being difficult."

I squirmed underneath him, as he hiked up my skirt. He slid off his shirt then began reaching in his pocket for something when the door burst open.

"Man what the fuck is you doin !?!," August yelled, worry in his eyes.

Jamaal got up. "Nigga what else. Man fuck this shit. I'm out."

I sat there sobbing and August slowly came to me.

"You aight? " He mumbled, knowing for damn sure I wasn't alright.

I stood up, legs wobbily.

"Hey," he says. "Lemme help you."

He tried to fix back down my skirt but I swatted his hand away.

"Leave me alone August," I spat. "Don't try to save me now as if you wasn't probably gonna do the same thing! "

I fixed the skirt myself and wiped my tears, storming off downstairs.

"And what the fuck took you so long ??"

I look up at James and he seemed to be waiting at the stair case for me.

I just looked down. "Can we go home now ?"

"Gladly," he said, roughly snatching me by my arm and making his way to the car. We got inside and after a few minutes I noticed the car ain't start up yet.

"James-----"

WAM !

With one swift motion, he backhanded me causing me to grab my cheek im shock. I felt the tears trickle down my eyes as he breathed hard.

"I told you to not keep me waiting, and what tbe fuck do you do ? Keep me waiting."

I sobbed out.

"Say your sorry."

"I-I'm sorry.."

"Say from now on, you will listen to my orders."

I looked down at my lap. "From now on, I.... I will listen to your orders."

"Good girl,"he whispered smiling." Your mines, baby. Your not going no where."

Then he started up that car and began driving.

I'm a dumbass for getting involved with an older man.

°°°°°

A/N: Damn that was wild. But again sorry for the wait the chapter's draft got deleted.
Q &A Time !

Why did Shay's smile fall when she heard James name?

Why do you think August wasn't with that shit anymore?

Opinion on James now?

Until Next Time,

~LoveMyHoodStories ❤ .