Negativity. (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Take care a him," he said to the workers."

"Aight boss."

We went back upstairs of the trap house.

"So is we hittin up Day Day party tonight ?," I ask. "Heard that shit gone be lit."

"Hell yeah," he says, washing his hands.

I smile. "I hope Miracle fine ass is there."

"Man !," he said. "Miracle's fine ass BETTER be there !" We laugh. I guess this is a good time to bring up this plan since she's the topic of conversation.

"Aye bruh," I say, lowering my voice. "We still gone.. Run that train on ole girl ?"

August's smile faded alil and he got quiet. He pulled on his chin hair. "Man to be honest I'm bouta juh be like fuck it like that girl too damn smart. Plus... Ion know
I kinda don't wanna hurt her."

I couldn't believe my ears right now. What the fuck, this ain't the August I know.

"Bruh fuck is you sayin righ now ?"

He sighed. "Look I'm not up for it no mo mane. She fine as shit and all... But nah. Plus if word gets out ima risk up my reputation."

I huff out, disapointed. "Man. Okay."

"Yeah," he nods. "Lemme go change into some betta clothes then we can pull up to Day Day house."

"Aight."

I watch him walk off upstairs and hear the door close.

Banging my fist on the table in frustration, I stare off into blank space. Bruh fuck this shit, ion know what August pussy ass over here talm bout. Ima just have to do this shit with Miracle myself.

I want her.

And ima get her.

MIRACLE P.O.V

We walked into the party hand in hand, receiving some stares. All the guys looked disappointed and the girls mugged me as James stood by my side.

James was a catch. At 6'7 with his beautiful eyes, he could really take a dudes girl in a snap of his fingers.

I spotted Shay talking to our other friends and I took him over there.

"Hey Shay." I say. She turns around and hugs me excitedly, then looks up to the tall beauty next to me.

"Damn girl, you look bad ! And who's this stranger ?"

He smiles. "James."

Her smile faltered a bit as she stared at him. Then she quickly changes and looks over at me.

"Well y'all cute, y'all cute," I smile and thank her then hook arms with James

"Come on,"I say to him. "Let's go to the kitchennnn."

"Fat ass." He says chuckling smacking my butt. I giggle and drag him over there, vibing to the good music.

JAMAAL P.O.V

Me and August walked into the party. It was turnt, blasting Throw Dat Ahh by Beatking. Girls was bustin it wide open on the dancefloor while the niggas tried to get some dances.

"Damn Day Day did a good job on this one," I say. He nods.

"My niggggaaaaaa," we hear. We turn and see Day Day himself faded already, making his way over to us. We dap him up.

"Damn mane," August says looking around. "All da bad bitches hea."

Day Day smiles. "Hell yeah. And theres dis one girl with like brownskin and a fat ass----"