Wanda grabbed a granola when she entered the cafeteria, and went to a training room; leaving Hope with a short goodbye.

Walking in the training room she saw no one was there. Shrugging, she made her way into her own room sized box—oh yes, she had one—And began her daily routine.

Her objective is to knock down, or 'kill', ten dummies. This was hard for the witch, since they weren't exactly humans. She couldn't just snap her fingers for them to fall.

She rolled her neck, and then looked down at herself and smirked. Most people would find her innocent- maybe even sweet in the outfit she was wearing. That's why she really like wearing dresses and skirts. First off, they weren't restrictive. Secondly, people underestimated her.

She pressed the big red button when she saw Steve walk in. Luckily he hadn't seen her idle. She didn't want him to think she was slacking.

The metal door closed, and a huge window opened so you could see into the training room. She saw as Steve made his way over with a clipboard and she inwardly groaned when she realized he'd be watching her today.

A computerized woman's voice echoed over an intercom.

"In fifteen seconds, you will start your training. Your objective is to make it to the end of this room. Five... four... three... two... one... You may begin."

Wanda took one step, and immediately a dummy shot up, and started to shoot at her. She dodged them, and brought up her force shield, and began to make her way over to the other side of the room.

When she was walking, a prop shot up directly in front of her. Wanda screamed, but quickly recovered as she kicked it and brought a knife that was hidden by her thigh, into it's chest. The red light that was a vibrant red, died. Wanda nodded shortly when she saw she was satisfied with her work. She took the knife back from the fake 'flesh', and held it in her hand.

Wanda moved to the center, and now the dummies were popping up everywhere, all the while shooting at the almost dancing, graceful figure among them. Aggravated from all the noise, she deflected all of their bullets right back to their owners, causing all of their lights to go out. Some even bounced off the window, making Steve jump.

That's why she had her own box.

Smiling smugly, she made her way to the red button that was glowing above the doorway. She sighed and pushed it, knowing what was going to happen.

As expected, she turned around to find a huge robotic thing come into the room. She furrowed her brow when it stopped when it reached the middle. It was one of Ultron's old robots, although this time, people were in charge of it.

It was still concerning though.

She walked about seven feet away from it. From the movement, the robot started to shoot at her, and she rolled over onto one side— clearly caught off guard.

She immeasurable got up, and brought the knife behind her head. Making sure her arm was straight, as was her wrist, she put her weaker side, the left side, in front of her target; taking one step forward with her back foot, she jutted her arm out in front of her. Then at the last moment;
she let go of the silver knife.

She watched as the piece of metal flew through the air, and hit exactly where she wanted it to go. The head. The red light went off, and when she realized she had won; she grinned, and jumped with tiny little wisps of red flowing out of her.

She turned to see Steve, Nat, Hope, Alice, and Vision clapping with smiles on their faces.

She pressed the red button again, and this time, she was actually let out. She ran over to the group and stood in front of Steve, and crossed her arms with a moodiness air to her.