Chapter One - School Life

Ughh! Another day in the prison which I like to call high school. You think waking up at 6 a.m is bad? Well try falling in the school bus, getting shoved into lockers, tripping in the halls and having insults thrown at you. Ladies and gentlemen that is what you call my life.

" Deep breathes and let's go" , I say to myself as I enter Ocean High. I'm not the best looking with my curly, black hair which is currently in a ponytail, dark blue eyes frame with glasses and slightly tan skin-

I am knocked out of my thoughts when I trip over a foot and fall on the floor in the hallway. " Oops..", says a familiar, high pitch voice while laughter erupts around me. I look up to see Brianna, who goes by the name Queen Bee, looking down at me with a smirk on her face. I quickly get up and pick up my books which had fallen out of my hands.  As I am about to walk away, something pulls me back causing me to yelp in surprise.

" Not so fast, Freak", Brianna snarls while looking at me with her piercing blue eyes.

"W-what do you want?", I stutter out.

" Eh...I was just getting bored and needed some entertainment", she smirks, twirling her blonde locks. She yanks my hair and slams me into one of the nearby lockers. I clench my teeth to stop a cry of pain from escaping. My books fall out of my hand once again as my glasses make their way off my face causing my vision to become blurred. I feel a sting when a manicured hand slaps me across my face. I try to push my way out of her grasp but my attempts stop as Brianna's high heel shoes come into contact with the back of my leg. I fall to the ground while tears run down my face, holding my leg.

" P-p-please s-stop", I beg.

"Hmmm...let me think about that.." , Queen Bee says while tapping her chin in a thinking manner, " Nope".

Oh my gosh, I'm about to die...

Do you have any last words?

Mom, I'm sorry for eating your chocolate cupcake I was just so hungry and it was like, " Angel eat me..EAT ME!" and-

I scream out in pain as another kick lands in my side. Geez, the least you can do is let me finish my speech! Rude much?!

Just as Brianna is about to kick me again,  I roll away from her reach, clutching my side. Wasting no time, I get up and take off like Bolt. As I am about to go into my hideout, the bathroom, suddenly the bathroom door opens and hits me right in the head. Before I can comprehend what just happened my world goes black.