22 : Kyungsan and Yeri~Part 1

Taehyung's POV:

"Taehyungieee!!" Mom shouted.

I'm in the middle of talking to my mom over the phone right now.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What kind of favor?"

"Your Aunt Sera, her son Kyungsan and his little sister Yeri, remember them?"

"Ahmm. Yeah. What about them?"

"You know your dad and I are busy right now right?"

"Uh-huh. Why don't you just tell me straightly. What's your favor?"

"Your Aunt Sera will be leaving Seoul for a 2 day trip to Gwangju due to their company's team building and no one will be left to take care of Kyungsan and Yeri. Her husband is not here in Korea right now. So as I was saying a while ago, your dad and I are busy with the company's proposal so we won't be able to watch over Kyungsan and Yeri. I told your aunt to just leave them to you and Yoorin. They'll arrive there in a bit. Take good care of them okay? Bye!" Then she ended the call.

But I don't like kids. They just give me headache. Aish. I hate it!

*Ding Dong*

"Yoorin-ah! Open the door! I guess it's Aunt Sera." I ordered her.

"Yeah. Sure." She answered.

"Taehyung!" Aunt Sera hugged me.

Actually, It's been a year since I last saw her.

"Good Morning!" Yoorin said to her.

"Wow! Taehyung, you didn't tell me that you have a beautiful wife. Your name is?" Aunt Sera asked.

"Ju- I mean K-Kim Yoorin." Yoorin said.

"You two really fit each other!" Aunt Sera exclaimed.

"You both are so cute! What's your name?" Yoorin knelt down and asked the name of the little boy.

"I'm Kyungsan! Nice to meet you noona!" Kyungsan replied cheerfully.

"How about this little cute girl over here? What's her name?" Yoorin asked Kyungsan.

"Her name is Yeri. She's only 2 years old. Say hi to noona, Yeri!" Yeri hid at Kyungsan's back.

"Hi Yeri! I'm Yoorin." Yoorin introduced herself.

"Ahmm. N-Noona, she's just shy." Kyungsan said.

"Ahh. I see." Yoorin replied.

"Taehyung, please take good care of them. Here are their things Yoorin. Be a good boy Kyungsan! Take care of your little sister! I'll fetch you as soon as I get back okay?" Then she hugged her children.

"Don't worry, I'll help by taking care of them both too!" Yoorin said.

"How nice of you! I'll be back tomorrow night. Thanks! Bye!" Aunt Sera said then she left.

Yoorin's POV:

This little boy is so cute! He's only four years old. Even this little girl! How I wish I looked like her when I was little.

"Are you hungry? Have you eaten your lunch already?" I asked him.

"I ate already but I'm a bit hungry." He rubbed his tummy and frowned.