17 : I care

Yoorin's POV:

I went downstairs to eat.

I saw Taehyung eating. Nevermind.

"Do you want to eat with me?" Taehyung asked.

I just stared at him blankly and went directly to our room.

I won't eat with that guy. I hate him! I'm mad at what he did to me last night! He made me wait outside for hours and it was snowing but instead he was with a girl and what's worst about that is they are in our house. Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous just because he's with his girl last night. I hate him for letting that girl go inside our house without asking permission from me. Well, even if he asked permission from me, I won't allow him. Taehyung with his girl in our house? A big NO!!!

*knock knock*

"Aren't you going to eat?" Taehyung asked me.

I raised an eyebrow at him and got my clothes. I went to the comfort room to change because I need fresh air. As soon as I fixed myself, I went out and went downstairs. I don't want to stay with this jerk here.

"Where are you going?" He held my hand.

"None of your business." I let go of his hand.

"I'm your husband so I have the right to know" He held my wrist.

"Yeah. You're my husband but you don't care about me right? So what's the point of asking where I'll go?" And I left him.

Tss. He's talking to me like nothing happened last night. Husband? Really huh? A husband should be taking care of his wife but Taehyung? I don't think so.

I went to the park. That's where I go when I don't like staying at the house.

*ring ring*

Jimin calling...

Why is he calling? I answered it.

'Hello?' I said.

'Is Taehyung there Yoorin? I can't contact him. Is he with you right now?'

'No. Why?'

'I was just going to ask him something.'

'Okay.'

'Are you alright?'

'Y-Yes.' I lied.

'You're lying. I know you're not. Where are you right now?'

'I'm at the park near our house.'

'I'll go there. Wait for me. Bye!'

Then he ended the call.

After how many minutes....

"Yoorin." He called.

I recognized the voice. It's Jimin. I looked at the back and saw him.

"Hi." I said.

"Why are you alone here?"

"I just don't like it in our house."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ahmm. N-Nothing."

"You can tell me anything Yoorin. Can we both speak comfortably to each other? Is there a problem? I can listen."

"I'm mad at Taehyung right now."

"Why?"

"We were together last night right? When I went home, I saw the car of Taehyung. As soon as I went inside our house, I saw him with a girl watching a movie. I got mad because you know, he didn't even tell me that she was with a girl that's why he couldn't fetch me. I also got mad because he didn't even ask permission from me if he can let the girl go in our house. He didn't atleast respect me. It's our house and he's with a girl probably flirting with her. I just hate what he did!"