12 : Liar!

Yoorin's POV:

It's so boring here in the house. The BTS members are here right now. I'm left alone here in the dining room sitting on the chair.

"Yoorin!!! Come here!" Taehyung shouted.

I went to the living room where all of them are.

"They want to know you." Taehyung said.

"Ahmm. Hi!!! I'm Yoorin!" I said cheerfully.

Then they introduced theirselves to me one by one. Jimin is the only member I know in their group besides Taehyung.

"Give us something to drink!" Taehyung ordered me.

I'm not even his maid but why does he keep on ordering me what to do? Ugh! I hate him!

"Taehyung!" Jin said.

"Yah! Why are you ordering her to do that by herself?" Jhope asked.

"Don't be rude!" Suga told him.

That's right Suga! He is so rudeeee!!!

"She's a girl!" Jungkook said.

"And she's your wife!" Rapmon added.

"She's not your maid! I'll go with you Yoorin." Jimin said.

Jimin followed me to the kitchen and we made orange juice for all the BTS members.

"Does he order you like that everyday?" Jimin asked.

"Y-Yeah. Most of the time."

"Whenever he tells you to do things for him, don't follow okay? Remember, you are not a maid here but his wife so he doesn't have any right to be rude to you."

"Okay."

"I have an idea."

"What idea?"

"Where's the salt?"

"Here. What are you going to do with the salt?"

"Let's add salt to Taehyung's juice! Quiet okay?"

I kinda like Jimin's idea! Hahaha! Get ready to drink your salty orange juice you jerk!

"Is tricking someone normal to you guys?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Actually, for us members, it's just a joke. We actually do that most of the time. Did you know what? We even made Jungkook, our youngest member, cry before we greeted him on his birthday? We pranked him. We got mad at him but that was all a joke. But we guys, don't take them seriously. We just do it for fun."

"Oh. I see."

"Let's give this drinks to them."

As soon as we reached the living room, I immediately gave the salty juice to Taehyung. Then all the other members got theirs too.

Taehyung is about to drink his juice. Jimin and I made an eye contact and was preparing to laugh.

"Yuck!" He spat.

Jimin and I were laughing so hard while the other members were wondering why we were laughing. We told them about our prank and they laughed with us.

"Who made this juice? You did this Yoorin?!?" Taehyung said. He's mad now.

"I did it!" Jimin said.