8 : The Wedding

Yoorin's POV:

This is it. I'm in front of the church's door. In few minutes, I'll be walking towards Taehyung. Aish. I'm with dad right now. He's going with me.

3

2

1

The door opened and now I'm walking down the aisle with my father. I want to turn around and run. What should I do? I wanna go home.

And my dad gave me to Taehyung. Dad kissed me on the forehead and went back to his seat.

I don't know what the priest is saying because a lot of things went through my mind. After all of this, we'll be going to our own house. I can't. I'll miss my room. I don't want to live in a house with him. Noooo!

It was time to exchange our vows.

"I Kim Taehyung, promise you that I'll be here for you through ups and downs and take care of you. I'll make you happy and will love you forever until I die."

Omo! It's my turn. What should I say? Lord, help me!!!

"I Jung Yoorin, promise that I will do my best to be a good wife to you. I'll love you till death do us apart."

Then we exchanged rings.

Phew! Nice one Yoorin!!!

Oh noooo!!!

"You may now kiss the bride." the priest said.

"Remember, forehead!" I whispered to him.

Well, we talked about that. I told him to kiss me only on the forehead. I don't want this jerk to be my first kiss!

Oh my gosh. What did he just do?!?

He just kissed me on the lips. B-but!!! W-Why?!? Oh no. He didn't. Noooo! It can't be!

He smirked at me. Why did he do that? Ugh. I hate him!

---

We're now slicing this cake and feeding each other. Why should we do this in front of other people? I have my hands and even him so what's the purpose of this?

After feeding each other, we ate at our table. I stepped on his foot for the third time.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"Why did you that awhile ago?" I'm irritated right now.

"Oh. You mean the kiss?"

"We already talked about that remember? Only on the forehead!"

"Why would I kiss you on the forehead? You have a lot of acnes there so I changed my mind."

"Liar! I don't even have a single acne on my face so why would I have on my forehead? Stop making excuses."

"Tss. Why are you so bothered about it?"

"You took my first kiss!"

"Childish!"

"I'm not being childish okay? Why did you have to do that?"

"Because I want to. Besides, the priest said 'You may now kiss the bride' that's why I followed him."

"Aish!"