11 : Stubborn Husband

Yoorin's POV:

*ting*

Someone messaged me. I checked my phone and saw Sehyun's name.

From: Sehyun

Yoorin, can we meet right now?

Meet? Yay! She wants to meet me now. I hope we'll be able to fix our problem.

To: Sehyun

Sure. Where and what time right now?

From: Sehyun

Let's meet at your favorite cafe at 12 PM.

To: Sehyun

Okay. See you!

I only have 30 mins.left so I took a shower and fixed myself. I am excited to see my bestfriend! I am glad to know that she wants to meet me. I hope everything will fall back in to place.

As soon as I'm done fixing myself, I went downstairs.

"Yah! I'm leaving. Bye!" I said to Taehyung who is watching TV.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"None of your business."

"I'm asking you, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"Easy!I'm going to meet Sehyun. Am I fine now? I'm leaving."

"Where are you going to meet her?"

"Stop asking please?"

"Just answer!"

"I'm going to the nearest cafe here. Now may I go?

"Okay."

Then I left our house. Why does he keep on asking like those questions. He's not even my dad to question me like that.

---

"Yoorin!" said Sehyun while hugging me.

I missed this girl.

"It's been a long time since we last talked." I said.

"I know." She simply replied.

"So, what are we going to do?"

"I wanted to say sorry to you for not even letting you explain yourself to me the last time. I was just carried away by my emotions so I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I understand you. I just really wanted you to know that I didn't keep any secret from you especially about me getting married to Taehyung. I didn't even know I was going to get married. I was shocked when my parents announced that on my debut. I really had no idea at all Sehyun. I wanted you to attend my debut not to hurt you about that announcement. I wanted you to be there because that's a special day for me and I also wanted to spend it with you. I'm sorry."

"Yoorin, you don't have to say sorry. That should be me who needs to say that. I should've listened to you. I over reacted so I'm really sorry. I hope you'll forgive me Yoorin."

"You know what, I already forgave you before you said sorry. I understand why you reacted like that."

"Bestfriends?"

"Bestfriends." I smiled at her.

"I missed you so much Yoorin."

"I missed you too."