9 : I'm tired

Yoorin's POV:

"Let's breakup Sohee."

I heard Taehyung talking to someone over his phone.

"You want to know the truth? I really actually didn't have feeelings for you at all. I don't like you. You are so boring to be with."

Is he talking to his girlfriend?

"Yeah, you heard that right.I'm breaking up with you. I don't take relationships serious with a girl like you."

Ohh. So Sohee, is one of his girls huh?

"Don't ever call me again. Bye!"

He seriously broke up with that girl over the phone? What kind of man is he?

"Hi love! Wanna go out?"

Oh my gosh. Love? Wait. So he's calling another girl? He's talking to his other girlfriend?

"I'll pick you up at 12 Jiyeon! I love you too!"

He ended the call.

"Taehyung!" I shouted at him.

"What?"

"Who were you talking to?"

"Sohee and Jiyeon."

"They are one of your girls huh?"

"Ahmm. Nope. Sohee is not one of my girls anymore. I just broke up with her. And Jiyeon, she's almost not one of my girls because I'm breaking up with her later."

"What?!?! You still have other girls besides them?"

"Yeah. Around ten maybe? There's Siyoung, Hyejeong, Yerin , Se-"

"Stop! How dare you play with girls! Don't you atleast even care about their feelings?"

"Nope. Why would I?"

"Really huh? So you also don't even care about your mom?"

"My mom is different from my girls okay? I care for her."

"If you care for her then why don't you do the same to other girls?"

"Why do you even care Yoorin? It's my life!"

"Your life? Don't you know we're married?"

"It's an arranged marriage."

"And so?"

"Mind your own business okay?"

"So your business is to hurt girls?"

"Why? Do you have a problem with that?"

"Yeah. I'm a girl too so I know the feeling when they get hurt! Stop playing with girls please?!?"

"So you want me to stop? Why don't you also ask yourselves? Why do girls hurt us too? I'm just being fair Yoorin!"

"Not all girls are like that!"

"You're all the same!"

"You know what? You're selfish! You are so selfish Taehyung! Stop comparing me to other girls because all of us are different from each other. If you think we are all selfish then you're wrong! I know there are some girls who are like that but not all!"

"You're calling me selfish? You don't even know my story Yoorin! So you better shut up!" Tears were falling from his eyes and he went to the room.

It was actually my first time to see him crying. I suddenly felt bad. Did I judge him too much? But I am right, right? He's being selfish. He only thinks of himself and not even caring about other's feelings. But I guess, in some point, I became judgemental. He's right. Maybe I really don't know his story.

I suddenly am curious right now. What story is it? I find it weird because he cried. What does those tears mean?

I went upstairs and saw him sleeping. How fast. Maybe he was tired crying. I wanted to ask him what that story is but instead I went down and tried to cook something. I wish this dish will be successful and make him smile when he eats this. Wait. Why am I even caring about that guy? I should be mad at him! But why does it seem so hard to get mad at him right now at this situation? Aish. I hate it when I see a person crying.

---

"Is there something wrong?" Mom asked.

I'm talking to her over the phone right now.

"Taehyung and I fought. I saw him crying awhile ago."

"Why did he cry?"

"I don't know mom. I just feel bad because i judged him."

"Well, that's wrong Yoorin. You better say sorry."

"Yes mom."

Then I ended the call.

I saw Taehyung well dressed.

"Ahmm. Taehyung, I made this as a sorry gift. I'm sorry if i judged you. I-"

"I don't need your explanation. Let's not talk about it Yoorin."

"Please eat this. I cooked this for you to eat because I am sorry. Don't worry, it's tastes good."

"Just eat it yourself. I better go. Bye."

Is he mad at me? Why did he not accept my sorry gift? He even left me. I know it's my fault that's why I am saying sorry but why is he cold? Can't he even forgive me?

I didn't know but my tears started falling down.

Why are they not listening to me? Why don't they even hear my side? My bestfriend Sehyun doesn't even want me to explain even Taehyung. Until now, Sehyun and I haven't talked to each other yet. I miss her. I miss my bestfriend. I don't even know if she'll forgive me.

I left the house and went to the park.

I wanted to smell some fresh air because I don't like the atmosphere at our house.

Am I a bad person? Why are my tears not stopping from falling? I don't have anyone to talk to right now. I can't help but cry.

Even the sky is crying. It's raining now and I don't care if I get wet. Is this exchange of my revenge to Taehyung? Being left alone? I wanna stop crying but I can't.

It's getting late so I went back home and rested. I'm tired.

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

I know I updated late. Sorry for making you wait guys! Thanks for reading! :)