14 : Trip to Jeju Island~~Part 2

Taehyung's POV:

Someone help me!!! I'm drowning!

I can't breathe!!!

HELP!!!

ANYONE WHO IS KIND ENOUGH THERE!

PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!

HELP ME!!!

I woke up. Wait.

That was a dream? I was dreaming that I was drowning? But why can't I still breathe?

I saw Yoorin's foot on my neck. Is she really going to kill me?!?

This girl! Aish. Her foot is so heavy so I pushed it away from my neck.

*blag*

Yoorin fell on the floor.

Did I push her too hard?

"Ouch. My foot hurts!" Yoorin shouted.

Oopsss. I think I pushed her foot that has a wound.

"Did you know that you were going to kill me?" I said.

"How will I kill you while sleeping? Yeah. Maybe in my dream."

"Tss. Your foot was on my neck! I couldn't breathe because of your heavy foot!!!"

"Sorry! Okay now?"

Aish. What a nice morning! -,-"

---

Yoorin's POV:

We're riding a boat right now and Taehyung is rowing the boat. Of course he is a guy so he should be the one to do that.

"Let's take a picture." He said.

Well, according to Aunt Hyesun, I call the mom of Taehyung aunt because she said it's so formal to call her Mrs. Kim. So as I was saying awhile ago, according to her, we need to have a picture together everytime we do something such as eating and all those stuff. I don't know why we need to do that. Weird. Their older than us and they were the ones who paid for this trip so we can't do anything but to follow them.

"Tss." I rolled my eyes.

*click*

There is no picture that both of us are smiling. I swear! We look serious in all the pictures that we took. Well, Aunt Hyesun just said to take a picture but she didn't tell us to smile.

Since we weren't able to have breakfast awhile ago because he wants to ride the boat early. The sun is not yet rising. He said it's hot if we ride the boat around 12 pm.He doesn't want to get dark. So finnicky! It's a good thing I brought food! I made it early in the morning when we were about to leave seoul to go here.

Guess what I brought with me?

"Yah! Do you have food with you?"
Taehyung asked me.

"Yes."

"I'm tired of rowing this boat and I'm hungry also. Give the food to me!"

"You'll love this!"

"Where's the food?"

"It's yummy super!"

"Give me the food!"

"I made it. I know you'll like it!"

"Aish. Stop talking! Can you just please give the food to me NOW? I'm starving!"