19 : Is this the start?

Yoorin's POV:

We're taking our English test right now. I don't have anything to worry about since English is a piece of cake to me. I'm sure I'll pass the test or maybe even perfect this one.

"Psst."

Who was that?

"Yoorin!" Someone whispered my name.

The voice sounds familiar.

"T-Taehyung?" I said.

It was Taehyung. He's in front me actually. We're in the same section.

"It's me." He said.

"What do you need?" I whispered because our teacher might see and accuse us for cheating.

"What's the answer in number 12?"

"You know I can't tell you."

"But I'm your husband."

"I know that but you can't cheat. It's bad."

"Just give me the answer."

"I can't. That's a sin!"

"Only number 12 and I'll stop asking answers from you."

"Just pick any letter from the choices! Ma'am might see us!"

Tss. He didn't study last night that's why he doesn't know what to answer.

---

It's dismissal time and I really feel good because I think I'll top the test! Yay!

"Yah! You didn't help me awhile ago." Taehyung said.

"You should've study!"

He opened the door of the car for me. I'm still not use to the "new Taehyung".

After how many minutes, we got home.

"Go upstairs and fix yourself. I'm going to cook something for you." He said.

Why is he being so nice to me? Tss. I bet after how many weeks, the old Taehyung will be back.

---

Taehyung's POV:

What am I doing? Why am I even cooking for her? What is happening to me? Am I really that guilty? I don't know why but it feels good to do this for her. I better be a good husband to Yoorin. What am I saying? Aish.

I continued cooking. Well, maybe my members are right. I should treat Yoorin like my wife. I know she hates me but she already did lots of things for me. She washes our clothes. I know I'm a bad husband okay? She cleans the house. I only clean our room. She cooks for both of us. You all know I'm stubborn and not good at cooking. Actually, you wouldn't think she's my wife but instead a maid. Maybe it's time for me to change. Maybe it really is time for me to be the one to do all this things for her. Maybe Yoorin's right. Not all girls are the same. She's far from Soojung.

I went in our room and brought our food.

"Here." I gave the food to her.

"Chicken porridge?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Ahmm. No thanks!"

"I know what you're thinking. It tastes good okay? I only put 1 tablespoon of salt. Don't worry, it's not salty."

"You sure?"

"Yup."

Then she started eating. I think I should be a good husband to her. All this time, she's been kind to me even though she doesn't like me. Maybe I should return all that kindness to her.

I have no problem with taking care of Yoorin. I just think I won't be able to keep my other promise. The promise to love her until I die. We both don't have any feelings for each other. She cares for me. I care for her. That's all.

---

Yoorin's POV:

"Yah! Why is your bowl full of porridge while mine is like only half of the bowl!" I said to Taehyung.

"Because I was the one who cooked this."

"Tss. Not generous!"

"You like the porridge huh?"

"Nope."

"But how come you finished eating it fast?"

"Fine. It's delicious. I guess you improved in cooking chicken porridge."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Ahmm. Why are you being so nice to me? I'm just really not used to seeing you do this kinds of things for me."

"I want to be a good husband to you. That's all. You did so many things for me and I think I've been bad to you all the time."

"Yeah right."

I don't know why I feel awkward right now. Taehyung and I were bestfriends since before. Actually, he was my first bestfriend. He changed when were in high school. He wasn't the Taehyung I knew before. He became a playboy and until now, I still don't know why he has a lot of girls. I don't want to ask him. I want him to be the one who will open that topic. Actually, this past few days, I don't see him talking to any of his girls. Is he changing already? I wish he is. I know that Taehyung has a good heart. I know deep inside he's a good guy.

---

Taehyung's POV:

After we ate, I went downstairs to wash our dishes.

When I finished cleaning up, I went back to our room and saw Yoorin sleeping already.

Will I be able to do my job as her husband? I hope so.

I went near her and covered her with the blanket.

"I really am sorry Yoorin. I'm sorry for not treating you right. I will always be here to take care of you as I promised.I'll do my best to be a good husband to you. Goodnight." Those words suddenly slipped out of my tongue.

After that, I fixed myself and slept at the other side of the bed.

Yoorin's POV:

I still can't believe that was Taehyung. Actually, I'm not yet asleep. It's good to hear those words from him. Well, people change. I hope he'll keep his promise. I don't know why but I really can't help but smile. Is this the start?

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

Hey readers! How are you all?

Enjoy reading this chapter! :)

Sending virtual hugs to you all ^__^