20 : Bestfriends? Bestfriends.

Yoorin's POV:

"We better go mom." Taehyung said to his mother.

We're here at the house of Taehyung's Parents.

"Sure. Take care of each other okay? Bye!" His mom waved us goodbye.

"Of course. Bye!" Taehyung replied.

Then we left their house.

"Don't cry anymore okay? I'm always beside you remember that. No one will hurt you because I'll protect you." Said the little boy to the girl.

"Thank you. You're the best. I love you!" The little girl replied and kissed the little boy on the cheek.

Awww. How sweet! They're so cuteeee. Omo! I think they're around 6 years old? I feel like I'm watching a cute love story. We are here at the park right now.

"Yah! What's happening to you?" Taehyung asked.

"W-What?" I asked him.

"I said, what's happening to you? Why are you laughing?"

"I just remembered something." I smiled at him.

"What is it?"

"Look at those kids."

Then he looked at them. Those two kids reminded me of my childhood memories with Taehyung. We were bestfriends before. I don't know what happened to our friendship. Everything has changed. I suddenly remembered the time I kissed him on the cheek when we were little. Aish. I still get embarrassed whenever I remember that.

"HAHAHA!" Taehyung suddenly laughed.

"Now you're the one who's laughing. What's funny?" I asked him.

"The little boy pranked the little girl. Pfft. HAHAHA!"

"You know what, you are really like him when you were little. You always prank me before."

"Well, if I'm that little boy, you're that little girl. Do you remember the time you kissed me on the cheek?"

"Yah! Forget about that."

"You're embarrased huh?"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! You're cheeks are turning red!"

I immediately looked at my face in the mirror. Aish. He's joking me.

"Stop teasing me!" I said to him.

"You even confessed to me right?"

"We were still little that time okay? And that was the first and will be the last time I'll confess to someone. I bet you already confessed to a thousand of girls. Am I right?"

"Seriously? A thousand?"

"Yeah. You're a playboy right?"

"Do you know why I'm being like this?"

"Being like what?"

"Do you know why I have a lot of girls?"

"No."

"Wanna know why?"

"Ahmm. Yeah. But wait. You're really going to tell me?"

"Yes. Why?"

"N-Nothing."

"You have the right to know about that since you are my wife."

"Oh. Okay. If you say so."

"I had a girlfriend before. She was the first girl I loved. Since it was my first time to be in a relationship, I really made effort everytime we go out on a date or when we celebrate our anniversary. I actually make effort everyday. I always let her feel that I love her so much. But then our relationship ended. We were together for two years."

"What happened?"

"She always tells me that she wouldn't be able to go out with me because she's busy. She has a lot of excuses that made me wonder why she always can't be with me during our dates. Then one day, I found out she's in a relationship with another guy. I saw her kissing that man and she also told me right into my face that she loves that person and she never loved me. She even said that I was so stupid to believe that she loved me too. She cheated on me. She used me because she wanted to be famous since our name is well known here. That's how our relationship ended."

"Ohh. If you don't mind, what's her name?"

"She's Soojung. Choi Soojung. Since she was my first love, I really got brokenhearted. I didn't know that she can do that to me. But it's good that I already moved on. And I told myself I won't ever fall for anyone anymore. I don't like the feeling of getting hurt. That's why I had a lot of girls but all of those are just flings."

"I know the feeling of getting hurt but you shouldn't blame other girls just because of what she did to you. All of us are different from each other."

"You already got brokenhearted?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"There was this one guy I really liked before. He was so kind to me and because of that, I fell for him. He didn't know my feelings. Then, he confessed to a girl in our campus. In front everyone. In front of me. I thought he liked me back too since he really is so nice and sweet to me. But then I realized that he treats me like that because he sees me as his younger sister. I got hurt because I saw how he asked the girl out and heard how the girl said yes to him. It really broke my heart into pieces."

"Well maybe, he isn't the right guy for you. "

"I think you are right."

"You know what, I don't know why but I felt comfortable talking to you when I shared that." He said.

"M-Me too."

"Can we be like this all the time?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can we speak comfortably to each other from now on? Can we bring back before?"

"Bring back before?"

"You know. Like bestfriends."

"Ahh."

"So what? Bestfriends?"

"Sure. Bestfriends."

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

Sorry for the late update^^

Enjoy Reading! :)