18 : Apology-Accepted or Not?

Taehyung's POV:

I just got home from the dorm with my members except Jimin. He's with Yoorin right now. Jin told Jimin to keep Yoorin busy. We already planned on how I should apologize to her.

Jimin's POV:

I'm here at Yoorin's favorite cafe. We're helping Taehyung apologize to his wife. And here I am with Yoorin. I don't know but I'm getting jealous. Taehyung is really lucky to have Yoorin. I just really wish he's sincere with his apology. I hope he'll be a good husband to his wife. If I was really him, I will treat Yoorin like a fragile glass. I'll do everything to make her happy and I won't hurt her.

"Yoorin, what's your favorite food?" I asked her.

"I really love Buldak(Spicy Chicken) and Samgyetang(Chicken Ginseng Soup). Have you tried those?"

"Yeah." I replied to her and immediately texted Jin that Buldak and Samgyetang are Yoorin's favorite food.

Jin is really good at cooking. So they planned something for Yoorin.

"I think I need to go home." Yoorin said.

Noooo. She can't. Taehyung and the other members are not yet done doing the surprise.

"N-No. I m-mean..." I said.

"What?"

"I wanna eat something here. I wanna try those." I pointed to the desserts.

"But I thought you're full?"

"I'm h-hungry again." I lied.

"Okay."

We went to the cashier to buy the food and yeah, I ate it slowly so that we'll take time at the cafe. Phew! That was close.

Taehyung's POV:

"We better make these now!" Jin pointed to his phone.

It was a text from Jimin saying what Yoorin's favorite food is.

*flashback*

"So what's the plan?" I asked Jin.

"You're going to cook for Yoorin." Jin answered.

"But I'm not good at cooking." I said.

"We all know that. Hahaha!" Jhope said and the other members started laughing. I stared at them.

"I'll help you cook okay? So what is Yoorin's favorite dish?" Jin asked me.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"What? But you're her husband." Suga said.

"How come you don't know?" Rapmon asked.

"I'm just her husband and I have no plans of asking what her favorite dish is." I said to them.

"But still." Jungkook said.

"Since Jimin is the closest friend of Yoorin in BTS, you'll be the one to ask Yoorin." Jin said to Jimin.

"How?" Jimin asked.

"You'll go with Yoorin at the cafe near their house and you'll keep her busy. Ask her favorite food and text us so we'll make it as fast as we can. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" Jimin replied.

*end of flashback*

"Yah! Are you listening to me?" Jin shouted.

"W-What were you saying?" I asked him.

"Aish. I said add this to that!"

"Why don't you do it?"

"Wow! I'm already helping you what to do."

"Fine fine."

"Are you even serious with your apology?"

"I don't know."

"What? I really don't get you anymore. You asked help from us and then now you don't know if you're serious. What is the purpose of these? You should say sorry to Yoorin sincerely. It's your fault you know. You made her wait outside and it was freezing cold that time. Why are you being so rude to your wife? Why are you treating her like that? You even brought your girl to your house. Do you think that's right? I know you didn't want to get married to her but can you atleast care for her feelings? Treat her right Taehyung! Haven't you realize all the things you did to her? Be good to her. We were all there to witness your wedding. You even said that you'll take care of her so do it!"

I wasn't able to talk. Am I really that bad to Yoorin? Aish! I don't know why but I'm feeling guilty. Maybe Yoorin's right. Maybe I am really being selfish.

Yoorin's POV:

"Ahmm. When will you be able to finish eating?" I asked Jimin.

"S-Soon." He replied.

Is it me or he's really eating all those slowly?

"I'm full. Let's go now!" He said.

And now he's full. What?

We went to our house. As soon as I opened the door, I saw all the BTS members. Where's Taehyung? Wait. Why am I even looking for him? Tss.

I said Hi to all of them and ask why they are all here at our house. They didn't anwer me but instead they brought me to the dining room. What is happening?

"Yoorin." Oh. It's Taehyung.

What is he doing here with all the food on the table? Can someone tell me what is happening? Is there a party?

"We'll leave you guys first." Said Jin and all of them left us in the dining room.

"What is happening? Why are the BTS members here? Why are there so many food on the table? What are you doing here? What-" He cut me off.

"Stop asking first. Let me talk. The BTS members are here to help me. The food? They helped me cook those. I'm here to say sorry to you. I'm not only saying sorry because of what I did the other night. I-I'm saying sorry because I didn't t-treat you right. I promised that I'll take care of you and make you happy but I failed. I didn't do my job as a husband. You're right. I'm selfish. I-I'm sorry. I hope you'll forgive me. Accept this as my peace offering. I made these with the help of Jin. I heard these are your favorite."

Why is he suddenly being nice to me? Is he really Taehyung?

"I know you're wondering why I'm being like this to you. I just f-feel guilty. So accept my apology. P-Please forgive me." He said.

"Ahmm. T-Thanks for these. I don't know if I should believe you. You're not the Taehyung I know. Why are you suddenly being like this to me?"

"Believe it or not but I'm serious Yoorin. I'm really sorry."

What is happening to this guy? I can feel his sincerity so I forgave him. Apology accepted or not? I can't believe he did these for me. He really put effort in cooking these. I wish I'm right. I wish he's changing already. If he really changes his attitude, we might be in good terms.

BTS and I started eating. These are so delicious! I can't stop eating!

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

Thank you to all of the readers who support my story! ^__^ A big thanks to you all!~♡ Gumawo :">