15 : What a day!

Yoorin's POV:

*Ring!!!*

At last. It's lunch time!

But the sad thing is, I don't have my money. My allowance is with Taehyung. According to my mom, the husband usually is the one who holds the money and that jerk didn't give me my allowance. Aish.

I went to the place where he is seating with the other BTS members right now.

How should I ask for him?

"Psst... Taehyung! My money?" I said to Taehyung.

"Why are you asking money from me?" He asked.

"My allowance is with you right?"

"Here." He gave money to me.

But wait. What food will I be able to buy with this money? He gave me only a small amount of money.

"Yah! This is too little!" I complained.

"Stop complaining! You can buy a piece of bread and water with that money."

"Are you serious? Who eats a piece of bread and drinks water for lunch huh? Do you think you'll be full if you eat that?"

"You'll get use to it if you continue eating small amount of food everyday."

"Just give me my money!" I reached out my hand to him.

"I need it for the car wash later."

"So you're going to use my money without even asking permission from me? Are you going to let me starve?!?"
"My car is not that clean anymore so it needs car wash okay?"

"You can just clean the car by yourself when you get home! So. Give. Me. My. Money. Now!!!"

"Yah! Don't shout!"

"My allowance is not yours just because you're my husband! My parents are the ones who give me that money and not you so hand me my money. Right now!"

"I said, I need it for the car wash. Can't you understand that?"

"I'm not stupid to not understand that you know! Use your own money and not mine!"

"I don't have money left."

"What kind of excuse is that? You earn money from being an idol and your parents also support you and give you allowance and now you are telling me that you don't have money left? You can clean your car by yourself anyway so why would you spend money just for that car wash?"

"I can't clean it by myself. It will take a lot of time."

"Tss. Just give me my money now!"

"I won't."

"And why?"

"Fine. I'll give you your money in one condition."

"What is that?"

"Help me clean the car later."

"It's your car so you clean it yourself!"

"I know it's my car but you ride in that car everyday right?"

"Psh. Money?"

"No. So what? Deal?"

"Fine. Fine. Give me my money now!"

"Here." Then he gave me my whole allowance.