5 : Too Late

Yoorin's POV:

"I hate you. You know I still love him Yoorin. It's only been a week since we broke up and then I'll hear you're getting married with Taehyung? Since when did you keep this as a secret to me huh?" Sehyun said angrily.

"Sehyun, It's not what you think. I didn't know-"

"Really? You betrayed me Yoorin! I thought you are my true bestfriend but what did you do? You're keeping secrets from me! You're a liar!"

"Sehyun, I didn't mean t-to hurt you. I-I didn't know I was going to get m-married to h-him." I said while crying and trembling.

"Stop lying to me Yoorin! Now I get it. You wanted me to attend your party last night because you wanted me to hear the announcement huh? Is that it? You like getting me hurt? What kind of bestfriend are you? All this time, I treated you like a sister then this is what you are giving me in return?"

"No b-bestie. Listen to me. I-I really have no idea a-about that announcement. I was also s-shocked when I heard it. Please b-believe me. I have no plans on hurting you Sehyun because you are my b-bestfriend."

"Stop calling me bestie!"

"Please j-just please listen to me."

"I don't know Yoorin. Give me some space first."

And she left. I really didn't mean to hurt her. That wasn't my intention. I tried to explain everything to her but I don't think she believes me anymore. I didn't want this to happen. I have nothing to do but marry Taehyung because I want to help mom and dad. I don't want to be a burden to them. Well, if she really is my bestfriend, I think she will be able to understand my side. I don't want to hurt anyone. I can't stop crying. I don't know what to do anymore.

---

*knock knock*

"Come in." I replied shortly.

"Yoorin, are you alright? Our driver told me that you were crying awhile ago."

"I'm fine mom."

"I know you. You're lying.You know you can always tell me anything right? What is it dear?"

"M-Mom..." I started crying again.

"Why?"

"Sehyun's m-mad at me right now. S-She thought I betrayed her and kept a s-secret about me getting married to Taehyung."

"I'm sorry Yoorin. Because of our plan, Sehyun got mad at you. Do you want me to talk to her? You know, I can explain everything to her."

"No mom. Y-You don't have to do that. All I need is for her to l-listen to me. I want her to know that I didn't mean to hurt her. If she really is my bestfriend, she'll understand me."

"Do you want me to tell Mrs. And Mr.Kim that you don't agree with the arranged marriage."

"D-Don't. It's fine if I-I'll get married to T-Taehyung. I want to h-help you so I'm not b-backing out."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Y-Yes mom."

Then she hugged me tight.

"I love you mom."

"I love you more dear."

I really wanted to back out but I couldn't. I don't want to see my parents having a hard time. I'm getting married next week. I can't believe I'll be marrying that jerk.

---

Taehyung's POV:

"MOM!!! What kind of agreement is that? Why are you going to let me marry that girl?"

"Taehyung, I like Yoorin for you. She's a nice girl. Isn't she your type?" mom said.

"Mom. I don't want to get married please? Dad! Please tell mom to cancel our wedding!"

"Like your mom, I also like Yoorin to be your wife. Do you know why we like you to get married? So that you'll stop being a playboy. That's why Taehyung, promise me you won't hurt an innocent girl like Yoorin."

"Tss." I replied and went out of the house.

I went directly to the BTS practice room to meet my members. I don't like the atmosphere in our house.

"What's up Taehyungie?" Suga said.

"Tss.." I said.

"I heard you're getting married this friday." Jin said.

"Yeah." I replied shortly.

"Who's the lucky girl?" JHope asked.

"Ohh. I think it's the first time Taehyung is serious about a girl after Soojung." Rapmon teased.

"I'm not serious about Yoorin. It's an arranged marriage and I don't have any feelings toward that girl." I answered back.

"Yoorin? You mean Jung Yoorin?" Jungkook asked

"Yes. And for the second time, I don't like her okay?" I explained to him.

"If you don't have any feelings toward Yoorin then why are you going to marry her?" asked Jimin.

"I have nothing to do because if I back out, they're going to get everything from me. I'll not be able to get my allowance everyday and they'll get my car."

"Don't tell me you're only using Yoorin so your parents won't get everything from you?" Jimin said.

"Exactly. I need my money and car to live you know."

"Tss." He replied.

I just need my allowance and car that's all. I don't care about Yoorin anymore.

---

Jimin's POV:

Why is Taehyung so selfish? He really isn't the old Taehyung I knew. He changed a lot. Why would he use an innocent girl like Yoorin? She doesn't deserve Taehyung. She didn't even do anything to make Taehyung use her. He only thinks of himself. He does not care if he hurts others even if it is a girl. Selfish right? Before, he is a gentleman. He cares and respects  women. But now? I don't think so. I wish he'll treat Yoorin right. Yes. I like Yoorin but she doesn't even know I like her. Taehyung is lucky to have her but I think he doesn't even know that. I'm not sure if I'll confess to Yoorin. And yeah. I can't do that anymore. They will be getting married soon. I think I shouldn't tell her what I feel. I'm too late.

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡~

Hi readers! :) Taehyung and Jimin already have their  POV!!! Thank you to those who vote and read my story! I appreciate it a lot :) I hope you'll continue to support this story of mine. Saranghae ♥