Vanilla : Chapter 90

"Okay, this is a recorder. Just so we can have video proof if we need it okay?"

She nodded her head yes.

"So i guess we can start with the simple things, how old are you?"

"I'm 9, i turn 10 on August 11th."

Izzy watched as she wrote down notes on her journal, she had a laptop right there and you would think she would type it in a document like most lawyers. But to each is own.

"Do you go to school?"

"No, were home schooled when the school year starts up."

"why is that?"

"George and Tina don't like us in public without them."

She wrote that down on her notepad with a lot of other things, much more then what Izzy had said but she trusted this lady. According to Aubrey this was the lady that was gonna try her hardest to make sure they never see George and Tina again, and Izzy was praying that meant that Sunny and Aubrey would adopt them.

"Do you wish you could go to school? you must get lonely with no friends?"

"I have Fletcher, hes very fun to talk to."

"Fletcher?"

She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up from her notepad

"My rabbit. Hes my best friend, other then Sunny. But shes more like a mommy then a best friend, i just cant call her mommy. I really would like to some day though."

She smiled before looking down and writing down more notes

"So you can talk to animals? or just Fletcher."

"i can talk to all animals, i can talk to babies too, but only when there in the mothers tummy. I could talk to Mason and i can talk to Sierras baby too."

Her mother glanced over at sierra who smiled sweetly at Izzy before scribbling down things on her pad. Izzy was nervous so her fingers fidgeted on top of the table, just like sunny

"Do you always do that when your nervous?"

"no, but my legs do. They haven't always done it though."

Kristen looked from her fingers that play with each other on the table and down at her legs that shook as if she were going to have a seizure

"they haven't always did that?"

"nope, they shake like that when i get scared or nervous. It started after i broke my legs, i was in a wheelchair for a long time. But i learned how to walk again, and sometimes i feel like i can run faster now."

"you broke both of them at the same time?"

"Yes, i fell down the stairs."

"you fell?"

She nodded her head yes as she glanced down at her legs briefly then back up at Kristen

"yes, i fell. George was right behind me though, he had his hand on my back when it happened. He said he tried his hardest to catch me but i fell to fast."

Kristen took in a deep breath but didn't let it out all at once, she looked over at sierra who had a look in her eyes that said heart break because they both knew what really happened. She wrote stuff in her notepad before looking up to ask more questions

"are those the only bones you've broken?"

"no, my arm got broken once and my jaw as well."

"how did that happen?"

"my arm got broke because stupid George, and then my jaw because Riley and me were playing catch and the baseball hit my face instead of the glove...well that's what i was told."

"what your were told?"

"i passed out, Tina told me that's what happened when i woke up, that's what she told the hospital too."

"Do you remember the name of the hospital, or the name of the doctor?"

"i don't remember the names, but i know its the one that Aubrey took Sunny too."

Kristen wrote down everything she said, every now and then she would shake her head or roll her eyes at what she was writing down. Izzy smiled over at sierra who had a look in her eyes that said she was gonna cry if she heard anymore.

"you said it was georges fault you broke your arm?"

"yes, he said i was being bad and he wanted to show me what would happen if i continued to do it. He said he was the police man so he took my arm and pulled it behind my back and said this is how police men arrested little girls who behaved bad. He twisted my arm really bad and so that is why i am scared of police men because that really hurt really bad."

Sierras mouth was dropped down to the floor, how could someone even think about doing that? Why would someone want to even think about that? Her heart broke for Izzy because she was so innocent, she was so clueless and oblivious to what was going on, all she knew was that she was getting hurt by these people and being brainwashed at the same time.

"And you don't remember anything about when you broke your jaw?"

"I remember i was in the kitchen, i then i woke up in the kitchen as well. Which was a little confusing because why would me and Riley play ball in the kitchen."

She shrugged it off as her fingers continued to twitch lightly, Kristen's heart broke for these poor kids. But she knew for a fact it would all pay off in the court, because not only did she have written evidence but also video footage of her speaking. And on top of that Addison and Derrick would be able to get medical records and help in court with the medical issues that took place after the abuse.

"Can you tell me what happened when Aubrey came to visit you?"

She giggled a little before taking in a breath and speaking up

"i know its mean to laugh but i couldn't help it. It was just so funny, George was screaming and so was Tina. Connor and Riley were cheering him on like they were at a sports event."

Kristen smile as she watch her face light up like a Christmas tree, to be honest it wasn't wrong to laugh at all. They deserved every bit of what they got and more on top of that

"He came into my room and hugged me, i told him that they were hurting us-"

"sorry to cut you off, but which parent gave you the bruise on your cheek?"

"George."

"Go ahead and look into the camera really quick."

She looked into the black camera lens as it took video taping of her, she cringed a little and looked away as her fingers began to twitch again.

"you okay?"

"yeah i just don't really like video cameras."

"why is that?"

"George likes video cameras..... A lot."