Vanilla : Chapter 14

"Marshmallow."

"such a baby."

"pardon?"

"thats a baby word, so therefore your a baby."

Sunny smiled innocently as she popped a plump green grape into her mouth. It was currently 3 in the afternoon and her and sierra were at the YOLO estate. Sierra was over at the basketball court messing around with Jahron while Sunny and aubrey were in a very heated game of scrabble. Aubrey had called sunny at around 11 this morning and told her to come over early because he couldnt wait till 7, which was the time that the watch party was starting. Sunny and sierra both went over in the simple tank top and nike pro shorts that they went to sleep in, and decided to get ready over at aubreys home later.

"okay, lets see you do better, cause that baby word just got me 11 points missy."

Sunny put another grape into her mouth as she began to arrange a word out on to the scrabble board, once all the letters were arranged she clapped her hands together once and smiled big.

"obdormition, HA i am so beating your ass at this game."

"woah woah woah, thats not even a word."

"is too!!"

"oh really?"

Drake gave her the "nigga please" type of look

"it is i swear, its the medical term for when you sleep on something wrong and then you wake up and it hurts. And it hurts because you slept on it wrong........obdormition."

Drake smiled at her with warm eyes

"do you know how sexy you are when you speak intelligently to me?"

"well your gonna find this drop dead gorgeous... onychocryptosis.. medical term for ingrown toenail. boom!"

Sunny popped another grape into her mouth as she wrote down her point earnings. Drake put a hand to his heart and closed his eyes

"god damn girl, are you trying to kill me?"

"nope, just beat you in the game."

Drake beamed at her with pure love in his eyes.

"your turn."

"you know...we could just say screw this game and go have hot, steamy sex..i think that sounds like a better plan then this game of scrabble."

"oh no. no. no. no. no. no. we are gonna finish this game of scrabble and you are gonna lose whether you like it or not."

"yeah yeah whatever...okay lemme see......... button."

Aubrey placed the letters down on to the board, he looked up once done to see sunny smiling at him

"what? are you gonna make fun of my word now?"

"nope."

"then why are you looking like that?"

"cause your cute."

"cute.....cute...all the words you could use to describe my attractiveness and you use cute.... thats petty sunny. real real petty."

Sunny giggled as jahron and Sierra walked up hand in hand, once in front of them sierra spoke up first.

"hello you to."

Aubrey and Sunny looked up squinted there eyes from the sunlight

"hi"

"why are you guys on the ground when theres hundreds of dollars worth of outdoor furniture all around you?"

Drake looked at sunny and smiled mockingly