Vanilla : Chapter 85

She looked down as he slam the door, it was a hard slam. It shook the walls a little and it made the papers flutter, not falling to the floor because of the tape on the top half. It seemed as if all she did was sit in time out anymore, not much to her life except for sitting in her room. If she wasn't crying, she was drawing or talking to Fletcher but sometimes they would threaten to take Fletcher and that only made her go back to crying. Fletcher was her only friend, other then sunny. Sunny. She missed sunny and she was worried about her, she hadn't seen or spoken to her in a while and she missed her. She had visited her mother last night and her mother said that sunnys compatibility might save them, it was just up to Aubrey.

"Well, Guess its just me and you Fletcher."

She smiled at what he said. It was more of a mind reading power rather then being able to have them speak back. They understood what she said and she would read there thoughts on her statement or question. She learned at a very young age when a chicken begged her not to cook her egg for breakfast, the chicken told her that she loved the egg and that she would cry if she took the egg she would be sad. She got in trouble when she returned with no egg because when David, the foster owner at the time, asked why she didn't have an egg she was honest. She sat in her room for two hours thinking about why lying was bad. But she wasn't lying, she was being 100% honest. They had gone through three foster parents since David and now they were stuck with Tina and George, mainly because everybody in the system has heard about them and no one felt like taking them.

"Fletcher, do you think Sunny will take us?"

She turned to her rabbit as she placed a red lollipop into her mouth, the nice Dr. Bailey that they got to go see with sunny gave it to her. They all got one but Connor and Riley ate there's, she saved hers for a moment like this when she needed something to bring her joy. It was Cherry and very tasty, she hadn't had a sucker since her parents died. Tina and George said they were to sticky and messy so they didn't allow them to eat it, she knew she was running on thin ice because at any minute if one of them walked in and saw her with the candy in her mouth she would probably get hit.

"you do? really?"

yes.

She smiled at his response, Fletcher was always positive. Always looking at the bright side of things, even though there wasn't much bright side.

"Theirs a guy there. At Sunny's house, his name is OB. Hes really funny, but he says his favorite animal is a rabbit and that he would love to meet you one day, Fletch."

She pulled out a pen from her pouch and began to write. She liked writing, it brought her some joy but it would have to work for now because she lost her crayons, while writing she began to sing out. That was something she liked to do as well, Fletcher said she wasn't very good at it but she didn't really care. She took in a deep breath as she continued to write and sing, until the worst happened. George walked in..and the first thing he saw was the lollipop

And she didn't know it yet, but that candy was about to change her world forever.