•28•

If you want go on YouTube and search 'there goes my life' 1 the music video made me cry like a baby and 2 it sort of goes along with this.

•Finns pov•

"How long have you known?" I asked. I was trying to stay as calm as possible. What am I suppose to do? Rachel may or not be going to NYADA and my job is hectic meaning I could never be there for her or the baby.

We're also only 20, well I'm 21 she's 20. "A month now." I looked at her wide eyed. A month! A freakin month and she never told me but then again I never noticed. "Does anyone else know?" I asked.

"Santana. Before you freak out I know she's doesn't want me to tell you but I will. She asked me to go to the doctors with her because she thought she was pregnant." She paused for a moment catching her breathes making sure they were slow and steady.

"When we got to the doctors office they were putting the gel on Santana's belly when I ran out of the room. I went straight to the bathroom and started throwing up. I just though it was the flu or I was coming down with something, nothing serious."

She chuckled slightly. I don't see how she could at a time like this. Maybe to lighten up the mood?

"When I came back in the doctors room she started asking me a bunch of questions which I answered honestly. She asked me if She could check if I was pregnant. I at the time thought I wasn't pregnant so I said sure just to make her happy. She first printed Santana's ultra sound and we found out she was pregnant."

"Wait Santana's pregnant!" I exclaimed, then I started laughing. I can never see Santana as a mom. She was the one who yelled at me for getting tears on her designer Shirt.

"Yes! Now that's not the point so don't interrupt." She snapped at me. Damn these baby hormones.

"So then the doctor went over to me and did the same process. Then at the end she told me I was pregnant and gave me an ultra sound picture, That was last month." She told me exhaling a breath.

"Wait so how long pregnant are you and Santana?" She started jumping up and down but then stopped because of the baby. "I'm two months pregnant and Santana is three."

I nodded and started thinking about the first time that we met.

•flashback•
(Some of it is changed because this was in Rachel's pov so I'm going to make it Finns)

I look at Pucks sister. She was beautiful but Puck would never allow us to date even if she wanted to.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" The girl asked.
"Right, Finn this is Rachel,Rachel This is Finn." Puck responded with.

I shook her hand and it felt nice. I take a moment to study her features and admire her beauty. When I look away from her I see Rachel going over to Santana.

•flashback over•

Never would I thought she was going to be the woman holding my Baby. It's funny what your best friends Sister can do to you.

"I love you and this baby." I told her. She started crying and hugged me. I even started crying. "Can I see that Ultra sound picture now?" She went over to her purse and pulled a small piece of paper out.

She handed it to me and I traced my finger over it. This is it. The girl I love and I are going to be a family and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

•30 years later•

"And that's how me and your grandmother fell in love and had your mom." I said to my grandchildren tucking them in for bed. "Well it wasn't very easy For you want grandpa was it?" My oldest Granddaughter asked Rachel.

"No it wasn't but your Grandpas and mine love got through it. I never did go to NYADA like I planned but I got something better: true love. Your Grandpa and I raised your mother with the help of your Uncle Puck and Aunty Sanny."

I smiled at my beautiful wife. Even after 29 years of marriage and I still love her as much as I did yesterday or the next day even 30 years ago. Even with her gray hair she's still the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

Our love was a struggle but it was strong enough to get us through the hard times.

And that's how I fell in love with my Best Friends sister.

The End

-
That was the end of the book! I'm so sad it is done but I'm going to start writing a new one soon so stayed tune!