•6•

•Rachel's pov•
(Outfit 👆🏼)

Finn invited me to go to the beach with him and watch the fireworks. I was really excited! Finn and I have been getting really close and I love it.

I hear a honk and I run out the door. When I get out I see Finn leaning against his car. I swear Finn could be a model if he wanted to.

Finn: Stop staring we have places to be.
Rachel: I wasn't staring.
Finn: Sure. *sarcastically*

Rachel: Really, I was just admiring your ugliness.
Finn: Baby you wounded me.
Rachel: Want me to kiss it better? *rolls eyes*

Finn: Yes. It hurts here. *points to lips.
Rachel: Is that so?
Finn: Yep!

I leaned in and before I could kiss his lips I put my hand to his face and pushed it back. I laughed and I heard him mumble 'tease'.

When we got to the beach I saw the beautiful Ocean waves some crashing onto the beach. I've always loved the beach.

Finn parks his car in the beach but so we can sit in the back of his car and see the fireworks. We got out and when we went to the back there was blankets and pillows already there.

We sat down and cuddled with the blankets. Once the fireworks began we instantly became amused to them. Finn looked very nervous though.

Towards the end it stopped for a minute. Then a huge fire work went crashing into the air and spelled out 'Rachel will you be my girlfriend?'

I looked at Finn and nodded my head. I leaped into his arms engulfing him into a giant hug. When I pulled away I grabbed his face gently and connected out lips together.

•No ones pov•

The rest of the night they spent with each other. They cuddled and enjoyed more fireworks. Sadly the time came when Rachel and Finn had to leave.

When the both of them got home and into the covers they Couldn't stop thinking of each other or about what recently happened a few hours before.