•1•

•Rachel's pov•

I just got off my plane. Now I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm Rachel Berry. I have ombré hair. My half brother is Noah Puckerman but most people call him Puck.

I haven't seen him in 5 years. I was sent to boarding school for getting better suspended 3 times. I learned my lesson...kinda.I'm now 17 and and just graduated high school.

I'm what you can call a bad ass. I still get in trouble a lot, and I'm a bitch to people. I always go out to party's and most likely get drunk.

I'm not in boarding school because in a month I will be legally an adult. They had no choice and they let me get out of that hell.

I was walking out of the gates and towards the airport. I see a guy with a Mohawk with another guy who seems very tall.

I look at the tall guy and we make eye contact making me blush a little. I don't blush!

I look at a picture my mother sent me, and I guess that's Puck.
I walk up to him and poke him.

Puck: Could you not touch me? I'm trying to look for someone.
Rachel: I'm glad you Remember your own sister!

He looks shocked then hugs me. I hug back and inhale his sent. Axe. Typical boy.

I look to the guy next to my brother and he just stands there awkwardly.

Rachel: Are you going to introduce me to your friend?
Puck: Right, Finn this is Rachel,Rachel This is Finn.

I shake his hand and it felt nice. I take a moment to study his features and admire his beauty. When I look away I see a Latin next to Puck.

Rachel: Santana?
Santana: Rachel! *hugs her*
Rachel: I missed you so much!

We hugged for awhile and then when we pulled away we laughed. Santana was my best friend before I went to boarding school.

Puck: *kisses Santana's cheek*
Rachel: Woah woah woah! When did this happen?
Puck: 2 years ago.
Rachel: YAS!

•Finns pov•

I guess I was staring at Pucks sister because puck started waving his hands in my face.

Puck: Dude quit checking out my sister! She's not your type she's a bad ass!

Why did hearing that make me want to know Rachel a little more? All I know is that this summer my plan is to make Rachel mine.