•23•

•Rachel's pov•

He pulled out a box. A long box that looks as if it could hold a necklace. He opened the top and in it was a Finn necklace. I smiled at him. "You see, I wanted to give you something so when we are apart you'll never be alone." (Shawn Mendes lyrics 😏)

I started crying. That was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever told me. I love him so much even if we haven't said it. I love him.

He gestured for me to turn around so I did. He pulled my hair back and put it on for me. I felt the cold chain hit my neck so I knew it was fully on.

I turned around and gave him a kiss. In the kiss I hear a male voice yell "WHIPPED!" I pulled away and chuckled when I saw Puck there. I turned to Santana to ask her a question. When I looked at her, her phone was out and she was taking photos.

I flipped off the camera and then did a pose. "Rachel, you should do modeling." Santana said. I started laughing. Me? A model? I don't think so. I'm like an ugly cow! I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

•later😎•

I was thinking all day. Maybe I could be a model? I have no money coming in, it would be great. People do tell me I have the face of a model. ( 😂 Cory saying that his mom said he has the face of the radio!)

I guess I could do modeling ...

-
Should she become a model?
Haha you thought it was an engagement ring! SUCKERS! 😂