•26•

•Rachel's pov•

•1 year later•

(Sorry for the huge skip but it will make sense)

(The pictures are things that happened in the book in order)

Today is the day I audition for NYADA! It's almost August and classes start on August 28th. Over this past year Finn and I have been perfect. We went to Tiffany's for our 1 year anniversary which was amazing.

We fight here and there but we never let that get in the way of our love. I even remember the first time we admitted we loved each other.

Flashback

"How could you!" I screamed. "She kissed me! I didn't kiss her back!" He yelled back. "That's what they all say!"

I ran outside of our apartment complex. It is pouring but I don't care. I can't believe he kissed Quinn or Abby whoever she really is! I hear the door open and foot steps running closer to me.

"Please come back in.I-I lo-didn't do it." Finn said softly. "What were you going to say?" He came closer to me. "I love you. Ok I love you and I don't care you knows it! I don't want to lose you again because of her. I love you and only you."

I kissed him with as much love and passion I had left in me. "I love you too."

•Flashback over•

I smiled at the memory. Not only was that the first time we said "I love you" but the first time we've made love. My dog Sawyer came running on to my lap. Finn got me this dog on my birthday this year.

It's a tan lab and the cutest thing I've ever seen. I couldn't help but to tear up at the next memory memory.

Flashback•

I opened the door to my apartment complex. Santana just made me go on a birthday shopping spree. Before I could open the door to my apartment Santana handed me a bandana. "Wear this."

I put it on like she asked. She led me to my apartment door and opened it. She took the blindfold off. When my eyes adjusted I noticed it was still dark out but Santana was no where to be found.

I started touching the wall trying to find the light switch. When I found the switch I turned the light on. "Surprise!" I heard a bunch of voices scream. I was surprised to come face to face with my old friends from glee club including Finn,Santana, and Puck.

I went and hugged all of them and thanked them for coming out here. "Hey Barbra!" Kurt said. "Hey thanks." "Don't thank me, thank my step-brother for doing this. He set it up."

I was surprised, not because he did something so sweet but because that he put so much effort into this.

I went over to Finn and jumped into his arms. "I love you so much!" I kissed his cheek and smiled looking into his eyes. He put me down and went towards the door of my apartment.

"Come here." He said. Next thing you know a puppy comes running towards me and jumps on me. I heard everyone "awe".

"Who got me this?" I asked. "Me." Finn said. I set the dog down and hugged him again. "What should we name him?" I asked Finn.

"Sawyer." "Sawyer? Where did you get that name from?" "I've always wanted to name my first kid named Sawyer if it was a boy."

I swear I think I melted right there. I went over to the tan lab and picked it up. "Welcome to your new home Sawyer." I said and showed him to all my friends."