•7•

•Finns pov•

Today Rachel,Puck,Santana, and me are going to the beach. Puck and I were waiting for the girls when we decided to make small talk.

Puck: Dude we need a man day!
Finn: Yes I was thinking Halo 3 with the boys tomorrow?
Puck: On it!

Puck pulled out his phone and started texting the boys. I got a text from and unknown number.

(Start of text)

?: Hey it's Abby! Text me back, I know you miss me.
Finn: Stay away from me!
?: No can do Finn.

(End of text)

I put my phone in my pocket and decided to ignore it. Rachel and Santana came down from the stairs and Damm!

They both had crop tops on and jean shorts. We got to the car and blasted the music. When we got to the beach we hopped out and found a nice and clear spot.

Rachel took off her clothes and she had a bikini underneath. It was blue bottoms and a blue top. The top had fringe that was multi colored.

Rachel: Who wants to surf?
Finn: You surf?
Puck: She's great.
Santana: She could be a pro.

Rachel just shrugged and rented a board. She went into the water and paddled on her board. When a wave came and she went on top of her board.

She rocked it! I guess she's been doing this since she was younger. When she finished up I ran over to her and hugged her.

Rachel: What was that for?
Finn: Because your awesome.
Rachel: I'm okay.
Finn: Ya okay. *rolls eyed*

We were talking and tanning when I saw a girl in the corner of my eye. I looked at the person and we made eye contact. It was Abby.

Santana: We should go I have to work later.
Puck: I'm all roasted so let's go.
Rachel: Sure. I call shot gun.

We went to the car and put our stuff away. I was just happy I was out of the clear Abby.
Last time I saw Abby she moved to Canada.

Rachel can never know about this...