•27•

Kurt was going to be the person at the door but I changed it
previously
Just as we all were about to fall asleep we heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it with Finn behind me. I gasped at who I saw and who I haven't seen in months.

•Finns pov•
(Not edited)

I looked at Jesse with anger and happiness. I was angry at the fact that he decides to have the balls to show up at my door steps after disappearing out of Rachel's life. I'm happy because maybe Rachel will be a little happier having her best friend back in her life, handy if he stays.

"What are you doing here?!" Rachel asked. "I'm sorry I was out of your life for so long there were things I had to do." He replied. Rachel looked sick then ran to the bathroom puking out the dinner she just recently had.

I ran after her -being the good boyfriend I am- and pulled her hair out of her face. After she was finished she lifted her head out of the toilet and began crying. I took her into my arms trying to comfort her. After a couple of minutes she picked herself off of the cold bathroom tile.

She tools her pink Toothbrush that had gold stars on it and squirted a dime amount of tooth paste on it. She began to brush her teeth then when she was finished she used a mint flavored mouth wash. "Why do you throw up?" I asked hoping there was a reasonable explanation for this.

"I Can't tell you now. I will later, I promise. She went back to the door where Jesse was standing awkwardly in the door way. "Jesse I can't handle this right now. What's your number? Maybe someday this week we can meet up and catch up."

A wave of jealousy came through me. I trust her but not him. I've always known he's had a crush on her and I don't want him stealing my girl. Jesse nods handing her a slip with his number on it. He walks out the door and Rachel shuts it after him.

"He better not try anything on you!" I told Rachel. "He's my best-friend of course he won't!" Rachel exclaimed. "He likes you and you know it!" She walked over to me and gave me a hug rubbing shapes into my back.

"I love you and only you. Remember I'm forever yours faithfully." She told me. I smiled at her and nodded. "I love you so much." "I love you too." She replied. "So why were you throwing up?"

She sighed and got up taking my hand and leading me into the bathroom. She kneeled down into the trash trying to dig something up. She handed me a plastic stick. "I wanted to tell you later but I guess I have no choice now."

I looked down at my lap at the plastic stick. It was a pregnancy test. My breathe hitched. I moved my eyes towards the results... Positive.

"Finn please talk to me!" Rachel exclaimed tears running down her eyes.

-

Thank you to @Mick108 @corysjourney @shellsy24 @gleeky5 for the wonderful ideas! Love you all!