•13•

•Rachel's pov•

( Imagine its July 3rd since you are probably wondering)

I just got out of the shower after my little fun time with Kyle. I know he hurt me bad but he apologized. I didn't accept it but I wasn't going to lie, he looked smoking. I'm also not going to lie when I tell you I just did this to make Finn jealous.

I walked down stairs and saw Puck staring at the t.v. The T.V wasn't even on and he looked like he got no sleep. I walked up to him and kneeled down near his feet. He looked at me and started crying.

I went up to him and hugged him. Even though Puck and I seem to hate each other we have a close bond. When he pulled away he opened hi mouth to talk but nothing came out.

Puck: Shes moving.

Rachel: Who?

Puck: Santana.

I looked at him and started crying too. I just got her back with me and now shes moving. I ran upstairs into my bathroom. I was going to cut but I knew I needed to be strong for Santana's sake. I don't even know why she's moving. It might not even be her fault.

I looked at my phone and called someone I knew who could help me.

-Finns pov-

I haven't even left my room. I keep screwing up my life! My mom is concerned about my health but I could care less. What was Rachel doing with her ex? He hurt her so much and he even has to nerve to go near her!

Then again were not dating and I kissed Abby or Quinn well whoever you want to call her. I was just starring at the wall when I got a call. I wasn't in the mood to talk so when I went to decline it I saw it was Rachel's ID and answered it immediately.

(Phone call)

Finn: Rachel?

Rachel: Finn I need you. *sniffling*

Finn: I'm on my way!

(End of phone call)

I ran into my car avoiding the questions I knew my parents are gong to ask. When I got to Puck and Rachel's house I didn't even knock I just walked in. Rachel was my main priority and no one was going to stop me to see her. When I got into Rachels room it was a mess.

There was tissues everywhere, clothes were thrown around, pictures were ripped, and her bed sheets are everywhere. I know Rachel, and I know she doesn't do messy. I hear small sniffles coming from the bathroom so I walk over to the door. I knock softly and I hear a sad "come in".

I walk in and I see Rachel curled up in a ball sobbing on the bathroom ground. I walk over to her and wrap my long arms around her tiny body. She sobbed into the crook of my neck but I didn't mind.

Once she finally called down she got up and straightened herself up. She looked at me and smiles. It was a genuine smile and it made my stomach do flips.

Finn: Now tell me what made you upset. If it was kyle I'll make sure to beat his ass.

Rachel: No it wasn't Kyle, it was Santana.

Finn: What happened.

Rachel: I guess she's moving.

Finn: Really! Where?

Rachel: I don't know, I don't even know where she's moving to.

Finn: Maybe you should call her because I bet this isn't easy on her either.

Rachel: Your right thanks. *Hugs Him*

Finn: Thats what... friends are for. *Sadly*

Rachel: Right... friends. *Sadly*

Finn: Well I better get going before I get in trouble with my parents.

Rachel:Thanks again.

Finn: * smiles*

I wak into my truck and sigh. Were just friends and Im afraid that, that is all we'll ever be.

-Rachels pov-

After my talk with Finn I was in a sad mood again. I pushed past my sad mood and called Santana. When she answered I asked for her to come over and she accepted the invitation.

About 10 minutes later the door bell rang and I got it. When I opened it I saw Santana I opened the door wider and let her come in. We went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack eating it in awkward silence.

Santana: Why did you invite me?

Rachel : I heard your moving.

Santana: I am.

Rachel: Where?

Santana: New York.

Rachel: Did your parents get a job there or something?

Santana: No.

Rachel: Then why are you moving there?

Santana: College.

Rachel: Your going to college! *happy*

Santana Ya, I'm going to NYADA for dance... You know you can still send in an application for singing.

Rachel: Haha! No. I sound like a dying cow.

Santana: You have an amazing voice Rachel! Ask anyone around you.

Rachel: Even if I were to which I'm not! I have a bad record.

Santana: Once they hear your voice they wont even think about that. * puts hand on Rachel's shoulder*

Rachel: *Sighs*

Santana: Think about it. You can even live with me. I might ask Puck to live with me. We've been dating for 3 years and I think we are ready . *leaves*

She left me sitting there with so many thoughts in my head. Do I want to live my future getting in trouble and being a pot head? Or do i want to live my dream and successful?

-

Am I awesome or what?

Such a long chapter.

I'm still grounded till Thursday!