•14•

-4th of July-

-Finns pov-

Puck and me finally made up last night. When I was leaving Rachel's room he saw me and we just hugged it out.

Rachel,Puck,Santana, and I decided to go to California for a week before Santana moves to New York. Also we all wanted to spend 4th of July at the beach.The secret is Puck and I are going to New York too. Everyone knows Puck is going but no one knows I am. I was in the airport with Rachel asleep in my arms.

We already got our tickets and checked in but when we were waiting for our plane to be called Rachel crashed. Santana on the other hand is jumping up and down like she's on drugs. Puck looks exhausted and I'm too busy to sleep.

"FLIGHT 56 TO CALIFORNIA IS BOARDING NOW!"

I tried waking up Rachel but she wouldn't budge so I just carried her. I got our luggage and surprisingly got all of it with Rachel still on my back. I sat down Rachel then put our things up top. Santana and Puck were in a different row then us so they weren't near us.

When I sat down I noticed this girl in front of me biting her lip while she looked at me. I'm not going to lie she's hot and when she but her lip it was even hotter.

Finn: Hey. *winks*

?: Hey hottie what brings you to California?

Finn: My friends and I thought it would be cool to go there for a little of break.

?: Well I live in California. I could give you a tour, leave those friends of yours though. *bites lip*

Finn: Sure! I never caught your name.

?: Taylor.

Finn: I like it.

?: Thanks.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I opened my eyes a little bit and saw taylor had big boobs! Give me a break I'm a boy and I have needs. I closed my eyes for real this time and fell asleep.

-----

I will update the rest of there day tomorrow.

I'm Locked out of my house so yeah...